>>>CobraLabs<<< - Your Basic AAS needs

Reaction score
HELLO, and Welcome.

We are CobraLabs.

A while back I was brewing for a big named UGL and decides to call it off for a while. Now I am back, and moving at the speed of light with production.

WHAT WE CARRY -
We are currently carrying the more basic of AAS. For now we are keeping it simple until all janoshik testing is back. We have the raw testing complete, but not the finished product. Because of this, everything in stock will be 50% off. NO MINIMUM ORDER REQUIREMENT. IF you want to try one item, no issue.

Shipping Cost - Flat Rate Priority, mandatory $15.

Delivery time-
Delivery with priority shipping is typically 1-3 days. US Dom only. If there is ever an issue with shipping we will fully refund or resend.

Payment methods -
BTC
ZELLE

Soon we will be adding
HGH(Cobratropin)
All Ai’s
All GLP1’s

We take great pride in the finished product and are looking to keep our fast paced and on time delivery reputation high.

HOW TO ORDER -
To ask about stock, or pricing, please email
Cobrapharm@proton.me

When the Janoshik testing comes back on the finished products the 50% sale will be over. We just shipped them out so it will take 1-2 weeks for results.

Thank you for taking the time to allow me being here and reading through my post. Much appreciated ugbodybuilding! Stay swole!

~ Jack - Operations Manager

Attachments

• FullLogo.png
    FullLogo.png
    41.8 KB · Views: 24
Reaction score
In an attempt to get ourselves out there a bit, I am running a promo of buy 2 Test E 250mg/ml, get 1 free, OR a free sample of NPP 100mg/ml included in your order.

Get it while its hot!

~Jack

Reaction score
Quick update as we are filling orders:

Winstrol 10mg
Clen 40mg
Dbol 10mg
Adex 1mg
T3 25mcg
Semaglutide 5mg

Will all be added to product list in about two weeks after some finalized testing is done.

What are some of your favorite products you would like to see?

Reaction score
Orders have been shipping this morning, check tracking for any updates!

Reaction score
As for many reasons that we disbanded, I’d like to keep that private. It was only posted to inform of personal experience.
Cool, i also was the main chemist for a large scale UGL for 10 years.

Reaction score
see how easy that was, i also provided wild claims with no evidence
I don’t think it matters what I claim. I’ll leave my claims to the product results. They will speak for themselves. Have a good day.

Reaction score
New Products, Dates, and Testing

Primo E 100mg/ml
Primo E 200mg/ml
Tren A 100mg/ml
Mast E 200mg/ml
EQ 300mg/ml

Orals -
Anavar 25mg
Dianabol 10mg
Clen 40mcg
Winstrol 10mg

I just received new stock on these items. Sending out for testing today and will be available for purchase at the beginning of June when testing arrives on finished products. What products would you like to see available?

Expected drop date:
6/1/24