Crashed E2

Reaction score
started injecting 150mg of test sustanon (had sustanon on hand, will be switching to test c soon) per week. Administered as 50mgx3 injections on a monday, wednesday, friday protocol. Trying to determine my cruise dosage.

Took this blood test on my 4th week. Am I misunderstanding something or is my e2 completely crashed??

Attachments

• IMG_3117.jpeg
    IMG_3117.jpeg
    89.8 KB · Views: 28
Reaction score
started injecting 150mg of test sustanon (had sustanon on hand, will be switching to test c soon) per week. Administered as 50mgx3 injections on a monday, wednesday, friday protocol. Trying to determine my cruise dosage.

Took this blood test on my 4th week. Am I misunderstanding something or is my e2 completely crashed??
Try 125 mg of Test C

How’d you fuck your e2? Are you taking arimidex? How much?

Reaction score
Try 125 mg of Test C

How’d you fuck your e2? Are you taking arimidex? How much?
Nope. Im not taking any arimidex at all. Im VERY confused.

Ive been taking sustanon and 10mg of cardarine. Both of which my friend gave me as he had a surplus of stuff he was trying to get rid of.

Ill switch over to 125 of test c and discontinue the cardarine but what should i do about the e2? 😳

(Im suspecting that “cardarine” he gave me isnt cardarine…)

Reaction score
Nope. Im not taking any arimidex at all. Im VERY confused.

Ive been taking sustanon and 10mg of cardarine. Both of which my friend gave me as he had a surplus of stuff he was trying to get rid of.

Ill switch over to 125 of test c and discontinue the cardarine but what should i do about the e2? 😳

(Im suspecting that “cardarine” he gave me isnt cardarine…)
Yea. Eliminate the cardarine. You shouldn’t have low e2 with that level of testosterone.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
thats curious, sounds like your buddy got a bottle of cardarine and liquid AI mixed up
Those serm n sarm companies are so fucking shifty , kid could of got nolva for all he knows.

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
I’m going to assume that your “cardarine” is not, in fact, cardarine.

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
Those serm n sarm companies are so fucking shifty , kid could of got nolva for all he knows.
Nolva shouldn’t affect E2 levels, but yeah, it sounds like they send him the wrong thing.

Reaction score
Yes. Your body produces aromatase, an enzyme that converts some of the testosterone to estrogen. Your e2 levels will increase.
Okay. Yeah ill switch to test c twice a week @125mg next week and discontinue use of the “cardarine” and get another blood test. How long should i wait until the next belood test? 2 weeks? 4 weeks?

buck

Reaction score
5 weeks is standard for many Dr.s to allow blood levels to stabilize.

Reaction score
I’m going to assume that your “cardarine” is not, in fact, cardarine.
I went through my stash and found the bag of stuff he gave me today and found this liquid anastrozole that i wasnt even aware of. The “cardarine” he gave me came in the same style bottle. I think the labels got mixed up by the manufacturer, lol. At least i know it works if i end up needing it

Assuming this is true, it says this is anastrozole 1mg x 30ml so that means i was taking 0.5mg of arimidex per day! 😳

Attachments

• IMG_3230.jpeg
    IMG_3230.jpeg
    152.7 KB · Views: 8

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
I went through my stash and found the bag of stuff he gave me today and found this liquid anastrozole that i wasnt even aware of. The “cardarine” he gave me came in the same style bottle. I think the labels got mixed up by the manufacturer, lol. At least i know it works if i end up needing it

Assuming this is true, it says this is anastrozole 1mg x 30ml so that means i was taking 0.5mg of arimidex per day! 😳
Yep, that will do it.

New Threads