Crashed gear recovery

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
Hey all,

Recently picked up a couple vials of 100mg Primo in MCT. But the stuff crashes bad at room temp. basically turns almost completely solid.

Even after a hot water bath in near boiling water, and getting all the crystals dissolved, itll be crashed again by the next day.

I would really rather not have to heat the vial for 10-20m just to get it into solution EVERY DAY to use the stuff. Anty other solutions?

I have no homebrewing knowledge or experience so forgive me if this is retarded.
Can i add a bit of solvent to get it more stable? like slightly more BB or something?

thanks boys

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
Did you reach out to the source? Seems like they should handle it for you and resend you the gear
they just suggested heating the vial being used before use and blamed it on the mct oil rather than using GSO

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
they just suggested heating the vial being used before use and blamed it on the mct oil rather than using GSO
MCT is a stronger solvent than GSO. That makes no sense.

They should be replacing your product at the very least. I have 200 mg/ml primo that’s just MCT and 20/2. It doesn’t crash at all.

Your source done fucked up.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
MCT is a stronger solvent than GSO. That makes no sense.

They should be replacing your product at the very least. I have 200 mg/ml primo that’s just MCT and 20/2. It doesn’t crash at all.

Your source done fucked up.

Thats my understanding as well.
doesnt make sense, but there isnt really any arguing with this source.

Ill probably follow up further with them.