DMAA

Reaction score
Found a cool sketchy nutrition store that sells some pre workouts containing 1,4, DMAA (as well as some sarms, not going to touch those but I found that interesting). Bought one dosed at 50mg and the shit kinda rules.

Been wanting to buy some bulk PWO ingredients to make my own and this is now something I'd definitely like to include. Anyone have any experience with the DMAA from bulkstimulants, or know of a better site? The reviews on Reddit are pretty mixed but I know what a vagina feels like so I don't really consider that site a legitimate source of information.

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
I know you have to be really, really careful with that stuff. Measuring wrong could be deadly.

Reaction score
I use to use some really high power pre that use to have it in it.
The scoopers were tiny.

Max one scoop a serving.

Mental clarity and you don’t have all the jitters like caffeine.

I thought it was banned in pre workouts but I may be wrong

Reaction score
I use to use some really high power pre that use to have it in it.
The scoopers were tiny.

Max one scoop a serving.

Mental clarity and you don’t have all the jitters like caffeine.

I thought it was banned in pre workouts but I may be wrong
1,3, DMAA is banned but 1,4, DMAA is legal, albeit not as prevalent as the original stuff from what I understand. I doubt its as effective but I'm still thoroughly enjoying it.

Reaction score
DMAA was the secret sauce behind the original Jack3d formula.

Works great as a pre workout but tends to leave the system fast, and I've found that I feel really inattentive afterwards. It's also contributed to me feeling hella light headed during gym sessions before, which already happens on my heavy lifts.

Anyways, good stuff for lifting or general focus needs.