Measuring Growth Hormone, Legit pharma, UG and the Junk

Reaction score
The guy in this video is questionable. He says anything but us pharma growth hormone is fake Chinese growth hormone. Meanwhile lots of shops are selling tested ugl growth hormone from sources like China.

I'm currently on the same serostim he's on, it tests no better than the ugl stuff I've bought in the past, and I've bought growth hormone from some shady mf'ers. None of it has ever turned out to be fake.

Then he says throw out the sterile water, it's no good you need bac water, well this is bullshit too. You refrigerate the stuff and if you're using 4 iu a day, sterile water is fine in the fridge for as long as that bottle is going to last (4 days).

His recommended dose is 2iu a day. Do you know what your serum level is going to be on 2iu hgh? I can tell you because I've had serum levels drawn quite a few times now. It's not going to be high. It probably won't even touch midrange.

The most recent draw for me was on 8iu of the serostim this guy is on, and guess where that puts my serum level? Not even outside of the top of the range.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230724_132745_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230724_132745_Chrome.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 13

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
lets talk about the junk u sell

New Threads