new to the states from South Africa

Reaction score
Hi, i am new in the states. I am a 31 yearl old male, looking to start TRT. I want to know if there are any reliable sources that I can order from monthly? I am a first time uses and not sure where to start looking for an online store. There are just to many scammers out there as I have allready been scammed out of $300 (shame on me) I thought I'd come to forum and see if I could get any advice or help! looking forward to hear from you

Reaction score
If you want to start trt, go to a doctor. Is your natural test levels low? Or are you just wanting to take steroids and telling yourself it's trt?

Reaction score
And might I suggest reading some of the rules here before you get banned.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
It is ok to chat about your usage of trt in intro. Amounts u use and how often. Not so ok when you start asking where to get it.

But you are wanting to know where to get it. this question is better suited to general or steroids. Guys from the state's will help you with clinics and doctors. Where to get blood tests and alike so it is all above board and the law.

But if you are looking to self prescribe trt than the steroid areas will better suit you. But be prepared to get burnt. Hell has less flames than ugbb. Saying u want gear is like surfing with a cut foot. One smell of blood and the sharks bite.

Hi.

Reaction score
Apologies if I was out of place. This is my 1st time subscribing to a forum. Its a complete new world for me. Just to come back to your question about my test levels. Yes it is low I did do my blood labs through male excel. They want to prescribe me the test cream which is just to expensive for me as im working as a farmhand. Im already $300 down by doing the consultation and tests and thats not even with the prescribed product. Monthly fee for product is about $200 + additional costs for blood test once a month and prescribed cream. I just cant afford it and thought I’d try and seek out my own source to see if I can cut down costs. Anycase I will go through the rules of this forum. Everything is still very foreign to me

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
300 a month is high.
Post in one of the steroid sections. Tell them what state you are in and perhaps post your blood work.
The guys will help out. I'm from another country. We don't have clinics so I'm no help. You won't get answers in intro. If you do the nibbles may well be sharks testing your taste.

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome, would that clinic write a depot then use good Rx coupon at pharmacy. Are they requiring you to do everything through them

Reaction score
So how's life in states? Never been there myself, but one day I will visit maybe @Diesel59 for a beer and to watch WWE ppv live.

Anyway, I don't think you should ask for sources amigo. It's stupid, cuz it's so easy to find yourself and actually nobody wants to look like a cocksucker for money either or to be responsible for some unfortunate set of circumstances that might happen in this black market.

Reaction score
Hi, i am new in the states. I am a 31 yearl old male, looking to start TRT. I want to know if there are any reliable sources that I can order from monthly? I am a first time uses and not sure where to start looking for an online store. There are just to many scammers out there as I have allready been scammed out of $300 (shame on me) I thought I'd come to forum and see if I could get any advice or help! looking forward to hear from you
Welcome to UG

New Threads