Omega Pharma; AAS & Pharma Ancilliaries

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
"That dude is huge, I wonder how much (gear, roids, juice, steroids, AAS, junk, shit, gym candy,) he is using?"
Ok Zig, how should I complete this sentence using what you would consider the least offensive word written, or a word you have come up with? If you say gym candy, you are dead to me.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Dammit ziggy just when I'm thinking maybe we could be friends you say some shit like this.

For that reason, I'm out.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
"That dude is huge, I wonder how much (gear, roids, juice, steroids, AAS, junk, shit, gym candy,) he is using?"
Ok Zig, how should I complete this sentence using what you would consider the least offensive word written, or a word you have come up with? If you say gym candy, you are dead to me.

That dude is huge, I wonder how long he's been lifting weights. Rather than try to discredit the gains acting like oh he just took some gear sat around and boo yuh he got huge. The guys huge, I wonder how much gear he's on <---- Something an ignoramus would say to his gf that obviously wants the big guys cock

Talking about steroids like it should be classified in the same category as a jock strap gloves knee wraps weight belt "you know it's just all part of the gym gear" everybody's using it.

View attachment 4138

Last edited:

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gay gear gear gear gear gear gear

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Mr. Omega, do u currently have a Groupon offer?

New Threads