Trimethylglycine

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
So, I never even heard of this shit until Gary Brecka went on Rogan. I started reading up on it right away and cant really believe it’s not talked about more. It’s been highly studied and implicated in a myriad of health benefits.

In clinical trials, it lowers systolic blood pressure by 6-13 mm hg. It reduces the risk of heart disease and cancer, increases protein synthesis, power output, and cardiovascular endurance. Combats anxiety and depression. Improves symptoms of autism spectrum. Lowers inflammatory markers. Increases glutathione.

The list just goes on. And its cheap as fuck with zero side effects.

Ive been taking this for 7 weeks now and I feel the best I ever have in my life. If you never heard of it, read up. Bulk supplements sells it very cheap.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
what was your baseline blood pressure, and what is it reading now on average over the course of the last 7 weeks?

andy

Elite
Reaction score
dunno about US but here in EU it's quite popular. atleast it's in my pill box like for last two years or so..

but the nr. one supp i'd say I feel best for me(except creatine ofc.) - it's 5HTP hands down.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
dunno about US but here in EU it's quite popular. atleast it's in my pill box like for last two years or so..

but the nr. one supp i'd say I feel best for me(except creatine ofc.) - it's 5HTP hands down.
What has it done for you? Mood improvement?

buck

Reaction score
I first started taking it well over 10 years ago. Took it for years then stopped and can't say i noticed any real difference. But i eat foods that are high in TMG as well. So maybe i am getting the saturation amount needed anyway. But i started taking it again after a maybe 2 year break to see if i noticed anything now. Been taking it for a couple months or so now and can't say anything has jumped out. Started my old dog on it a few weeks back and can't say i notice anything there either. And there really is no placebo effect with animals. So i will continue to give it to him and see.

Reaction score
I first started taking it well over 10 years ago. Took it for years then stopped and can't say i noticed any real difference. But i eat foods that are high in TMG as well. So maybe i am getting the saturation amount needed anyway. But i started taking it again after a maybe 2 year break to see if i noticed anything now. Been taking it for a couple months or so now and can't say anything has jumped out. Started my old dog on it a few weeks back and can't say i notice anything there either. And there really is no placebo effect with animals. So i will continue to give it to him and see.
let me know how it goes. I'm having some blood pressure problems right now. Probably gunna order some despite conflicting research. cheap enough it won't be much of a loss regardless

buck

Reaction score
let me know how it goes. I'm having some blood pressure problems right now. Probably gunna order some despite conflicting research. cheap enough it won't be much of a loss regardless
Probably can't hurt. I have been taking beet root powder for a long time which has TMG as well as other things that can help with nitric oxide production. Maybe changes things 3-5 points at most. But when it is only that small amount it is hard to say what caused the change. I can change the pressure that much just depending on how i hold my arm and how tense it is at the moment. While taking TMG my arteries calcified at a higher rate than normal so i can't say it did much for my vascular system.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
It would be more beneficial to people with the MTHFR gene mutation, which is likely 44% of the population.

For others, their bodies may make plenty of it

buck

Reaction score
That percentage seems close to what i have read for Hispanics. European's are lower ir t seems and whites in north America seem to be much lower.
Has your reading shown that all variants of the gene benefit from TMG supplementation?

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
That percentage seems close to what i have read for Hispanics. European's are lower ir t seems and whites in north America seem to be much lower.
Has your reading shown that all variants of the gene benefit from TMG supplementation?
Im not really sure. I had read that people of scotch-irish ancestry were the most likely carriers.

I can tell you that for me, its been life changing. But for others, it may do nothing.

lfod14

Reaction score
So, I never even heard of this shit until Gary Brecka went on Rogan. I started reading up on it right away and cant really believe it’s not talked about more. It’s been highly studied and implicated in a myriad of health benefits.

Easy, because it's a supplement and not pharma, it's not going to make anybody rich, therefor it's not talked about. Also great for people with Methylation issues and shitty Thyroids. Also in our world, many of us take it without realizing it, TMG is Betaine, which is in TONS of our supps.

andy

Elite
Reaction score
What has it done for you? Mood improvement?
5HTP ? damn ... so much , im so chill and calm , I use it towards end of the working week - and honestly I don't mind people asking me same dumb Q 10times and me repeating my self. I dont get turned on so much. I would take 200-300mg first thing in the morning

Reaction score

In clinical trials, it lowers systolic blood pressure by 6-13 mm hg. It reduces the risk of heart disease and cancer, increases protein synthesis, power output, and cardiovascular endurance. Combats anxiety and depression. Improves symptoms of autism spectrum. Lowers inflammatory markers. Increases glutathione.

The list just goes on. And its cheap as fuck with zero side effects.

Ive been taking this for 7 weeks now and I feel the best I ever have in my life. If you never heard of it, read up. Bulk supplements sells it very cheap.
What does are you taking?

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
3 grams a day split in two doses

New Threads