WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF HIGH RED BLOOD COUNT

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks for always sharing this stuff Eric. I know many people could care less and don’t need to see it or care. However, simple things like this help a lot of folks. Especially the ones that come here to learn and find answers that aren’t active yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eric Smith

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks for always sharing this stuff Eric. I know many people could care less and don’t need to see it or care. However, simple things like this help a lot of folks. Especially the ones that come here to learn and find answers that aren’t active yet.

A prudent man. Acts protect and prepare for war. The simple man jumps into war without preparation.

Look at Russia, they stumbled into a sleeping Giant. My wife county, Ukraine. Knew this day would come. But they always hoped it wouldn't. They knew to keep peace with the Mighty Giant (USA). Bad example but always important to plan. Sorry, those suckers stopped many shipping from leaving the Black Sea.

Eric Smith

Elite
Reaction score

I've been in the game too long to sit back and let mates make mistakes, that can be avoided. Lots of mates in the game. Do not share the good or the bad. They rather sit back and let guys damage or kill themselves by posting and writing misinformation on many topics.

People are going to do what they want to do. I understand.

I can't be one of them.

Eric

Eric Smith

Elite
Reaction score
Damn bro, is that u in the pic? Impressive. You should post more pics.
Lifter6973, my partner and I get pulled into secondary after every flight. Now they have a new system. I'm told. Which I'm sure I will be familiar with in the next few days. I respect being safe but it's a pain in the balls. I prepare time wise. I enter airports and Point of Entry 2-3. hours in advance.