Anabolic Steroids advice for beginners

Reaction score
no drugs for you.

if you are 130lbs at 6'+ and not growing, drugs arent going to help you
My definition is "not growing" is not the accurate and right definition, so take my words with a grain of salt. Because I have not put in the work or dedication needed to stick consistently to a plan to be able to see growth. But the period I did work out more often, I didn't see any results at all which quickly threw me off all motivation. I know my genetics aren't blessed, so I know I'm going to hit a plateau very quickly without any noticeable size. My hopes is that boost from gear will help fuel motivation and passion to go to the gym more, and then just get to a point where I only workout to maintain size without gear after

Reaction score
Get blood work: CBC, Metabolic Panel, and lipids
I hate bloodwork and never get it (terrible start for someone looking to jump on gear, I realize). And these other things you are mentioning, are not even obtainable here without prescriptions (if they're even on the market here at all. I live in Norway, pharmacy stuff is super strict).

Reaction score
Knowing what you're running would be a good thing to research.

I would hope it's only testosterone, so start there. Search "first cycle" and you'll find a bunch of threads on here.
My guess is that it's just testosterone too, dont want to freak out everyone in here unnecessarily. I just simply don't know yet until I get there to know what it is. Did a search on first cycle and saw many posts, will read into some. Thanks

Reaction score
What has your diet consistently been up to this point.
I can't awnser that when you have Consistently in the sentence, because the truth is it hasn't been so consistent. I have a program to follow, it's just been crazy expensive to follow and I've been lazy. But it all consists of white rice, salmon, gravy, chicken, vegetables (sometimes). I'm going to write a log and include all possible details that I can

Reaction score
Have you been eating 3500 calories consistently? I do not see how you would not gain weight on that amount unless you have a tapeworm or something.

I was 6'2" 145 pounds before I lifted any weights. The weight gain came easily in the first couple of years without even knowing what I was doing.
My metabolism rate is very high, but I have not been consistently getting those 3.5k kcal, because I too realize I would have grown and put on more weight with that. No joke when people say a big challenge is the dieting, just getting it all down has been a challenge

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
My definition is "not growing" is not the accurate and right definition, so take my words with a grain of salt. Because I have not put in the work or dedication needed to stick consistently to a plan to be able to see growth.
That's called not growing. And my original point stands.
You don't know how to train and your nutrition sucks. Gear won't fix those.
But the period I did work out more often, I didn't see any results at all which quickly threw me off all motivation.
Because on top of not knowing how to train and eat, you are impatient.
You are 130 fucking lbs.

I know my genetics aren't blessed, so I know I'm going to hit a plateau very quickly without any noticeable size.
You KNOW an awful lot for someone who has never done.

My hopes is that boost from gear will help fuel motivation and passion to go to the gym more, and then just get to a point where I only workout to maintain size without gear after
That's not how it works.
You are an exceptionally poor candidate for enhancement.
I'm not being a dick here for shits and giggles, I'm trying to hammer home the point I'm making here in that you absolutely, without a doubt, should not be touching steroids.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
My metabolism rate is very high, but I have not been consistently getting those 3.5k kcal, because I too realize I would have grown and put on more weight with that. No joke when people say a big challenge is the dieting, just getting it all down has been a challenge
No offence meant when I say this ,, but ,, you are fucking scrawny , a God Damn human pencil , you need those cals to grow.

If we as humans could gain mass through osmosis we would all be 150kgs walking around solid just breathing deep BUT shit aint like that lol

You want to wear it , you got to eat it , just that simple. You can drink your calories too and as small as you are , as long as you arent pounding massive amounts of fats n sugars you should be ok if you are training properly.

Do you know how to lift properly for what your goals are ?

What are you goals ? you want to be pretty ? strong ? lil of both ?

Doing meets ? shows ? I mean what is the point of all this ?

Also and in addition to all this

@TomJ is right , until you know how to train properly , eat properly , recover properly ,,, drugs won't do fuck all for you.

You just arent at that stage yet is all , its like climbing a ladder. One step at a time get it right ,, next one. I know this for a fact cus I originally fucked it all up and wish I had folks like these around me to learn from when I started.

Reaction score
Man I appreciate the brutal advice, because It's solid and what I'm here for. Wouldn't be on here if I couldn't take it. I can't deny that nutrition and workout has been absoloute shit, which in itself is a factor behind the lack of progress. But I'm going through with this to give it a shot and see how it works on me. If I like it, I'll stick with it for some time. If not, then I won't. Dieting and gym is going to be stepped up, no doubt. Working on getting a log up and going now where I can document everything for you guys.

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
I can't awnser that when you have Consistently in the sentence, because the truth is it hasn't been so consistent. I have a program to follow, it's just been crazy expensive to follow and I've been lazy. But it all consists of white rice, salmon, gravy, chicken, vegetables (sometimes). I'm going to write a log and include all possible details that I can

Other than the gravy, this easily sounds like it could be a diet someone uses for a cut.

I think this is the biggest problem. If you're not consistently hitting a dieting goal, you won't even know how your body truly responds to it. Have you considered adding a protein and/or mass gainer shake to add some extra calories?

Reaction score
If you're not consistently hitting a dieting goal, you won't even know how your body truly responds to it.
Yeah that's a fair point. I have tried some gainer shakes, but never stuck consistently with it. Only thing I have stepped up is doing 1-2 protein shakes to get 20-40g in extra every day after meals. Any reccomendations for gainers that don't taste shit?

cavorite

Reaction score
I hate bloodwork and never get it (terrible start for someone looking to jump on gear, I realize). And these other things you are mentioning, are not even obtainable here without prescriptions (if they're even on the market here at all. I live in Norway, pharmacy stuff is super strict).

All the advice about getting diet and training down first is correct, or you'll end up wasting this cycle. But since you're going to do it anyways...

You're not hitting a plateau, you're just not doing progressive overload. Maybe hire a trainer to help build a program, hold you accountable, and teach you correct form?

You're just going to have to force yourself to eat more. It doesn't have to be complicated or expensive (salmon, etc.). Just don't eat total garbage, and hit your protein and calorie targets. Supplement with protein shakes or mass builder if you need to. You 100% will not grow without eating enough.

The other things (assuming you mean aromasin, etc.) aren't available most places. People generally order from international pharmacies.

What's your relation to this source? I would insist on a test only cycle if he tries to give you additional compounds or orals.

I won't totally crap on the notion that gear will motivate you – it might. But your talk of being lazy and not liking things such as bloodwork isn't inspiring much confidence. You'll need to be consistent, and you'll be doing a lot of things you don't like if you want to see results.

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah that's a fair point. I have tried some gainer shakes, but never stuck consistently with it. Only thing I have stepped up is doing 1-2 protein shakes to get 20-40g in extra every day after meals. Any reccomendations for gainers that don't taste shit?

If you have a blender, making your own mass gainer is best because you can tailor it to your needs. Use the protein powder and mix it with milk, bananas, peanut butter, etc. to reach your macro needs.

I've always thought mass gainers tasted better than regular protein powder, because of the extra sugar. Which ones did you try that tasted bad?

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
That's called not growing. And my original point stands.
You don't know how to train and your nutrition sucks. Gear won't fix those.

Because on top of not knowing how to train and eat, you are impatient.
You are 130 fucking lbs.

You KNOW an awful lot for someone who has never done.

That's not how it works.
You are an exceptionally poor candidate for enhancement.
I'm not being a dick here for shits and giggles, I'm trying to hammer home the point I'm making here in that you absolutely, without a doubt, should not be touching steroids.
Agree 100%.

buck

Reaction score
Sounds like you need to start practicing consistency. And once you get that down then "maybe" go on a cycle. I put on over 40 pounds of muscle from consistency before i ever touched any gear. My maintenance diet when i was natural was about 4000 calories and i was 5"7" . I have watched many people over the years not grow on gear because they couldn't be consistent.

Reaction score
Which ones did you try that tasted bad?

Could not find/remember the other ones but this was the most recent one https://www.swedish-supplements.com...kg-super-high-calorie-gainer-chocolate-fudge/

GreatGunz

Elite
Reaction score
BRO!
You need to eat till ur nauseous…. WHEN THE NAUSEA GOES AWAY DO IT AGAIN!

𝑻𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑻 𝑯𝑰𝑺 𝑳𝑰𝑲𝑬 𝑨 𝑱𝑢𝑩...!
π’†π’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’š 𝒇𝒂𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒓 π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆπ’” π’˜π’† 𝒅𝒐.....

New Threads