BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

Reaction score
New stock from Turkey.

Novorapid, Levemir, Nimotop, Januvia, Arimidex, Doxium, Dutasteride, Isotretinoin, Reboxetine, Humalog and Lantus.

IMG_3324.JPG
IMG_3329.JPG
IMG_3333.JPG

The prices on some of the products on the site are lowered.

On 26th I will be have 5 Genotropin 12 mg 36 IU $125 and be able to ship it same day. It is listed on the site now. Next week there will be more.

In a few days there will be Buspirone, Raloxifene and Pilocarpine from Greece.

Reaction score
From that list Victoza and Saxenda are available for purchase now with much lowered price than before. The others still out of stock.

ANAPOLON, PREGNYL or Choriomon, PROVIRON, RIMOBOLAN, SUSTANON, VICTOZA, SAXENDA, MERIOFERT.

Here are the GHs from Turkey.

IMG_3353.JPG
IMG_3355.JPG
IMG_3357.JPG
IMG_3363.JPG
IMG_3369.JPG
IMG_3371.JPG

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score
You're still here?

You have got to be one of the laziest source's I have ever seen.

These pictures look pretty familiar. Are you the Turkish whore from meso?

TiredandHot

Reaction score
You're still here?

You have got to be one of the laziest source's I have ever seen.

These pictures look pretty familiar. Are you the Turkish whore from meso?
This looks like the same one from meso. I'm not getting the treatment from members here, guy has got no serious vetting questions at all. Anyone who actually reads his thread on meso will see it is not full of shills, I don't recall a single issue at all. Had I not grabbed a ozempic domestic, I would have went with him.

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score
This looks like the same one from meso. I'm not getting the treatment from members here, guy has got no serious vetting questions at all. Anyone who actually reads his thread on meso will see it is not full of shills, I don't recall a single issue at all. Had I not grabbed a ozempic domestic, I would have went with him.

I guess I get a bit pissy. Even if it is claimed to be pharma GH, it's not like sources haven't scammed before. Especially with Geno's! I think at the bare minimum some testing is required on those. Not even credit for independent testing?

Reaction score
I guess I get a bit pissy. Even if it is claimed to be pharma GH, it's not like sources haven't scammed before. Especially with Geno's! I think at the bare minimum some testing is required on those. Not even credit for independent testing?
I wasted money on testing Omnadren so I am not wasting anymore money for meds bought in pharmacies.

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score
I recall a guy getting scammed by for 20k worth of counterfeit genotropin's. It has become pretty common. Is it not fair to ask for them to be tested? What about credit for testing?

I wasted money on testing Omnadren so I am not wasting anymore money for meds bought in pharmacies.

Reaction score
Do you test absolutely any of your products, and do you provide any credit for testing done by customers?
As I said I tested Omnadren and do not plan on testing anymore products. No credit for customer testing either. I already sold 4 of the genos and one of the guys wanted me to show him pictures of the genos before he pays for two because he said he bought genos before that he tested with Janoshik and they turned out to be fake. After I showed him the pictures he said they are legit and he paid me.

I don't need to scam to make money, I buy those meds from pharmacies and unlike some people I do not believe it is possible pharmacy to sell fake meds. That would lead to long jail time if caught as it would be classified as crime against public health.

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score
As I said I tested Omnadren and do not plan on testing anymore products. No credit for customer testing either. I already sold 4 of the genos and one of the guys wanted me to show him pictures of the genos before he pays for two because he said he bought genos before that he tested with Janoshik and they turned out to be fake. After I showed him the pictures he said they are legit and he paid me.

I don't need to scam to make money, I buy those meds from pharmacies and unlike some people I do not believe it is possible pharmacy to sell fake meds. That would lead to long jail time if caught as it would be classified as crime against public health.

Jesus fucking Christ. You don't get it do you? It's not the pharmacy we don't trust. It's you!!!!! We are supposed to just take a random guy on the internet's word for it? We are supposed to just trust what you say with no proof?

Post a picture of 20 genotropin's showing that all have different QR codes.

Have a read. Maybe you will understand why we don't trust you

Reaction score
Post a picture of 20 genotropin's showing that all have different QR codes.
I posted the QR codes of 15 HGHs I just got today. When I have more I will post their QR codes as well. Here in Bulgaria we don't have app that scans the codes and shows you info but there is turkish app that does it for turkish meds. I guess you know it.

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score
I posted the QR codes of 15 HGHs I just got today. When I have more I will post their QR codes as well. Here in Bulgaria we don't have app that scans the codes and shows you info but there is turkish app that does it for turkish meds. I guess you know it.

That's better. I don't care about the ones already posted.

For the next batch. On a crumpled piece of paper write "UGBB and the date" make sure it's in the photo. This way we know you actually have it and are not using the same photos over and over.

Just because it's the underground doesn't mean you don't have to earn our trust and business.

Reaction score
That's better. I don't care about the ones already posted.

For the next batch. On a crumpled piece of paper write "UGBB and the date" make sure it's in the photo. This way we know you actually have it and are not using the same photos over and over.

Just because it's the underground doesn't mean you don't have to earn our trust and business.
I can do that, no problem. :)

But also you can see the QR codes being different in every picture. In 2 days I will have 5 more genos. Saxenda and Victoza also in 3 days.

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score
I can do that, no problem. :)

But also you can see the QR codes being different in every picture. In 2 days I will have 5 more genos. Saxenda and Victoza also in 3 days.

That's enough for today son.

Next step is testing incentives.

After that will be online security and customer info.

After that re shipping.

It's not a lot to ask when generic gh is anywhere from $1 to $1.50 a IU and you are at $3.47 per IU
If we are gonna pay that we need guarantees.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
So he is gtg and I can stop telling him to fuck off? Your experience with sources does give a high amount of credibility to what you say. LMK and I'll ease up on the fucker.

TiredandHot

Reaction score
So he is gtg and I can stop telling him to fuck off? Your experience with sources does give a high amount of credibility to what you say. LMK and I'll ease up on the fucker.
Haha, I'm just saying I've read thru his thread on meso. And see nothing but good reviews from a bunch of different people, not necessarily the same ones.

It would be nice to see him do testing on more than one, which he already claims was a waste. Which is NOT the right attitude to have as a source. Pharma or not, he should test at least some of his hot sellers but as long as people continue to buy, he has little reason to. He still hasn't addressed the testing credit yet.

New Threads