Combatting Steroid Bloat 101

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I listened and I dumped a lot from my diet and tried a single day of a script my brother gave me to flush water. Dudes…. I woke up with the flattest stomach ive ever had, my stratus is absolutely nasty looking. its been like a week on this new diet too. its both working equally I believe. But the water pill threw it over the edge. Icing on the cake.… I miss cake…
How did your diet change? What does it look like compared to before?

Methyl mike

Accelerati Incredibilus
Reaction score
I’m sure I’m not alone in this. I feel like it’s a constant, exhausting battle combatting bloating.
sometimes its from food, sometimes supplements, sometimes it’s gear. So many variables.
Has their ever been a blanket remedy?
Do medicines exist that can prevent it?
Are there do’s and dont‘s with diet or combinations of supplements?

Would anyone like to discuss this with me? What’s your experience? What’s your remedy? Me, personally, I have to watch my diet and even sparingly use vape pens. Whether CBD, THC, or nicotine, they seem to bloat me quickly.

Vacuums had the biggest impact on the appearance, even stretching my stomach during the exercises will be effective for causing gas to pass shortly after.
Nicotine bloats you? I'll have to be mindful of that. I've been using zyn and I've about had it with this bloated tummy thing. Every meal I look pregnant. I'm sick of it.

Methyl mike

Accelerati Incredibilus
Reaction score
I listened and I dumped a lot from my diet and tried a single day of a script my brother gave me to flush water. Dudes…. I woke up with the flattest stomach ive ever had, my stratus is absolutely nasty looking. its been like a week on this new diet too. its both working equally I believe. But the water pill threw it over the edge. Icing on the cake.… I miss cake…
What was the pill?

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What dose?
not sure honestly, i wouldnt start at a high dose, id titerate up from a very low dosage, celery root and dandy lion root are supposed to be 2 of the best...

Reaction score
So far I find just having a higher potassium:sodium ratio keeps me dry without the flatness of low carbs. I’m often surprised just how much sodium is in a lot of sugary snacks like cookies being comparable to pizza.

Masteron helps keep water down despite higher e2.

That’s pretty much it for me

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Nicotine bloats you? I'll have to be mindful of that. I've been using zyn and I've about had it with this bloated tummy thing. Every meal I look pregnant. I'm sick of it.
It’s the inhaling of anything that puts air/smoke into your stomach not the actual thing your smoking

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Take some dandy lion root for bloat, ull be good
This will help water bloat as it’s a diuretic don’t see how it would help bloat from gas though

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This will help water bloat as it’s a diuretic don’t see how it would help bloat from gas though
Water bloat yes, Gas no, take some gas-x, beano, tums, acid indigestion type stuff

Reaction score
is this for lasix? he was asking about dandylion root.... watch out using lasix, people die using that stuff
Wth. Dude don't drop a line like that in passing?!
What's up bro, what you know??

New Threads