Cowboys PL Log

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Right on man , enjoy the time off before the meet an hit that platform like a fucking monster !!

Btcowboy

Reaction score
Yesterdays Stats

Bodyweight 208.1
Kcals 3350
Prot 230
Carb 307
Fat 126

Getting everything together to go get weigh ins done then some food and coffee in me.

Woke up at 209.7 see how far off my scale is soon

Referee today and Compete tomorrow

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Right on man !!! Let us know soon as you can how its all going

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Hell yeah man!! Looking forward to hearing about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Btcowboy

Reaction score
Weigh in this am 95.5 so 210.5

Openers will be
Squats 175kg 385.8
Bench 125kg 275.6
Deadlift 227.5kg 501.5

Reffed every single lift today so pretty tired lol. Even reffed a atwr attempt deadlift 905lbs tested too he failed lockout but set nat record of 859

Reaction score
9 for Fucking 9

Squat 440.9
Bench 303.1
Deadlift 545.5
Total 1289.5

National Deadlift record
National Total record
I know this is old so my apologies. I a recent member.Just wanted to say I followed you on meso just wasn't a member. You did a hell of a job they're great numbers. I believe you're a little older and work a stressful job so I really appreciate what you've done. I'm fairly tech site illiterate so if I'm missing something new you're doing I'd like to follow along. Again great job and thanks for your time.

Btcowboy

Reaction score
I know this is old so my apologies. I a recent member.Just wanted to say I followed you on meso just wasn't a member. You did a hell of a job they're great numbers. I believe you're a little older and work a stressful job so I really appreciate what you've done. I'm fairly tech site illiterate so if I'm missing something new you're doing I'd like to follow along. Again great job and thanks for your time.
Thanks, I am around just not active here as much anymore, other places a little more.

Just started prep for another meet in October

Thanks for following here and on Meso as well as the kimd words

Reaction score
Thanks, I am around just not active here as much anymore, other places a little more.

Just started prep for another meet in October

Thanks for following here and on Meso as well as the kimd words
You're welcome. It was cool reading and watching how you came along especially when you had to build the home gym. Hopefully you're still lifting and enjoying it.

Btcowboy

Reaction score
You're welcome. It was cool reading and watching how you came along especially when you had to build the home gym. Hopefully you're still lifting and enjoying it.
Yeah I am, took a break to get my cardio up for a job I was trying out for, now back to PL for a meet this fall.

Missed lifting, so much a part of my life

Reaction score
Yeah I am, took a break to get my cardio up for a job I was trying out for, now back to PL for a meet this fall.

Missed lifting, so much a part of my life
Hopefully you got the job and if you didn't atleast you tried. Good to hear your back lifting sounds like you're a lifer lol. I'd like to hear how lifts changed in weight. I find you don't lose as much as you'd think especially with the base you've layed down.

Btcowboy

Reaction score
Hopefully you got the job and if you didn't atleast you tried. Good to hear your back lifting sounds like you're a lifer lol. I'd like to hear how lifts changed in weight. I find you don't lose as much as you'd think especially with the base you've layed down.
No surprisingly my top lifts at my last meet to me E1RMs right now (6months little lifting) is about 10% loss so imo probably best case scenario

Reaction score
No surprisingly my top lifts at my last meet to me E1RMs right now (6months little lifting) is about 10% loss so imo probably best case scenario
Wow that's excellent. If everything goes good you're going to put up really respectable numbers for any age etc. I won't keep you but very good speaking with you thanks.

New Threads