Discussion: Is Primobolan a Mass Builder in a Bulking Cycle? Primo vs EQ vs Nandrolone

Reaction score
This is a loaded question because it's a balancing act for everyone. For me, if I have more primo then test, my e2 goes in the toilet pretty bad. I'd suggest around the same dosage as test. So if it's 150/wk, do the same for primo and then get bloods and see where e2 is at
Agreed. I always respond better to a higher ratio of test to other compounds in the cycle. For example 800mg test and 400mg masteron weekly is a nice cycle to run. At the 12 week point add in anadrol at 75mg daily for 4-6 weeks to break any plateau and really fill out the muscles with a nice full and dense look. My favourite cycle overall.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
That has been my thinking on it, but I have zero experience with it. I’m thinking since I do well with tren and sides aren’t bad, that I’d probably do well with deca too. I’m not sure on the long ester though, since tren e does produce more sides for me. NPP may be a better route. Any time my E2 gets out of
Control, I have sides. When I manage that well, I don’t have issues. I may give it a run early next year. Thanks for the feedback man. I saw your intro too, glad to have you over here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I like my deca for sure , I don't have issues with my junk, maybe a little longer time in the pocket getting ready rock-it but nothing staggering or that causes any issue with the ol lady.

The one thing I can say about deca and I is 400 is my limit. Once I hit there or over I get anxiety issues at night for what ever reason ,, like full blown panic attack. Wake right up out of a dead sleep ready to throw down like some ones standing over me. Hard to breathe , break out in a mad cold sweat shaking like its -30... fucking miserable. 300 I'm fine for 18 weeks like Johnny Bench in a Krylon commercial , no runs no drips no errors !

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I like my deca for sure , I don't have issues with my junk, maybe a little longer time in the pocket getting ready rock-it but nothing staggering or that causes any issue with the ol lady.

The one thing I can say about deca and I is 400 is my limit. Once I hit there or over I get anxiety issues at night for what ever reason ,, like full blown panic attack. Wake right up out of a dead sleep ready to throw down like some ones standing over me. Hard to breathe , break out in a mad cold sweat shaking like its -30... fucking miserable. 300 I'm fine for 18 weeks like Johnny Bench in a Krylon commercial , no runs no drips no errors !
Interesting.

I'm usually crippled by anxiety, but the only AAS that has ever made it worse was boldenone.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Interesting.

I'm usually crippled by anxiety, but the only AAS that has ever made it worse was boldenone.
It's bad and at first I thought it was sleep apnea cus of the way I would wake up but the ensuing panic and anxiety , pacing , sweating , then the chills , thoughts of impending doom ... was like WTF is going on so i dropped the oral no change , cut back on test ,, no change ,, hmmm maybe its the deca ? .... took a long couple of weeks to actually feel the shift but once I did I knew I found the culprit so to speak , brought the test back up , I was fine , added back in my oral , I was fine ... it was deff takin the deca over 400 that had something to do with it.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
It's bad and at first I thought it was sleep apnea cus of the way I would wake up but the ensuing panic and anxiety , pacing , sweating , then the chills , thoughts of impending doom ... was like WTF is going on so i dropped the oral no change , cut back on test ,, no change ,, hmmm maybe its the deca ? .... took a long couple of weeks to actually feel the shift but once I did I knew I found the culprit so to speak , brought the test back up , I was fine , added back in my oral , I was fine ... it was deff takin the deca over 400 that had something to do with it.
Each of these drugs effects us differently.
When I was younger nandrolone would make me very anxious and severely depressed.
Once I got older there were no more negative effects.
Used to love eq but I would just deal with the anxiety.
Haven’t ran it in years and I’m afraid to find out if it still has that effect on me

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Each of these drugs effects us differently.
When I was younger nandrolone would make me very anxious and severely depressed.
Once I got older there were no more negative effects.
Used to love eq but I would just deal with the anxiety.
Haven’t ran it in years and I’m afraid to find out if it still has that effect on me
This is so freaking true man and it can change over time like that. Early n mid 90s Negma was still making parabolan and hexobolan , same thing. An I couldn't go more than 5/6 weeks tops on just 150. My head would just melt down , angry edgar allen poe coke head type shit.

So I was really put off by it for years right up until recently when I tried the Ace. Relearning about it here and finding out new information I didn't know about, like how fast the Ace would leave my system if I needed to ring the bell is what convinced me to try it again.

Its been 7 weeks now I ramped up to 300 over a few weeks and I wont go any higher. Fucked up thing is I'm actually sleeping better since Ive been using it. Whether that is from picking up the work out intensity or the added cardio is hard to say so I cant put it all on the tren ya know , but it sure hasnt hurt any lol

No fucked up dreams , no weird mood swings , I get a little sweaty at night but not drenched wet , more like I ate carbs too close to bed ,, wake up with the wet forehead. Temper has been ,, ok. I get a little short tempered and I notice I do get frustrated a bit easier when something doesn't work right or I'm having a bad day with tremors or tics. The ol lady nips that in the bud fast enough and lets me know to knock it off so ,, I really got no complaints so far , knock on wood and all that good luck type shit.

Reaction score
I get the same feeling during sleep on nandrolone. I described it more like claustrophobia. Just a panic attack/weird sensation and gasping for air. It sounded like sleep apnea but as soon as I dropped the NPP dose down it went away. That sucked. There was a guy on MESO that said he experienced the same. We’re all over 40 years old so not sure if that may be a factor.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
I get the same feeling during sleep on nandrolone. I described it more like claustrophobia. Just a panic attack/weird sensation and gasping for air. It sounded like sleep apnea but as soon as I dropped the NPP dose down it went away. That sucked. There was a guy on MESO that said he experienced the same. We’re all over 40 years old so not sure if that may be a factor.
Could easily be something linked to aging and how we process these compounds and their effects on something in the brain. I'm totally down with that.

I can see this being similar to the way we can develop new allergies or lose ones we had in our younger years as we age. Over time the body adapts and changes to the things it's exposed to .. and holy shit do we expose our bodies to some things haahahaha.