Do you have any tricks to get a lot of calories quick?

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
That's just maltodextrin and protein powder, with a multi vitamin sprinkled in. Basically pure sugar.

You can make it yourself for MUCH cheaper, but use a much better carb powder(s).
.... Brb gotta run to google and see what this big fancy word maltodextrin is that the smart kids are using

edit: Ahh so splenda shit.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
.... Brb gotta run to google and see what this big fancy word maltodextrin is that the smart kids are using

edit: Ahh so splenda shit.

No, it's just glucose, usually derived from corn. A simple sugar.

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
No, it's just glucose, usually derived from corn. A simple sugar.
... Curious and off topic but have you ever made your own protein powder? ??? I was trying to see If I could make something with the Highest concentration of protein.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
... Curious and off topic but have you ever made your own protein powder? ??? I was trying to see If I could make something with the Highest concentration of protein.

You're not going to be able to do anything at home better for powder. Chicken breast and white fish are almost pure protein, but not a powder.

I use a whey isolate that has no other ingredients in it, it's 99% whey isolate and 1% am anti-caking agent. Doesn't even have flavoring.

New Threads