Domestic supply from Anabolex

Reaction score
So I made a purchase from domestic supply. The pushed by Anabolex without doing much research outside of that forum.

Purchased pharmacom products, and verified the codes on the vials on the actual pharmacom website. Pharmacomlabs.com,, which came back to say they’re all legit. Should I be concerned in any way?

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
So I made a purchase from domestic supply. The pushed by Anabolex without doing much research outside of that forum.

Purchased pharmacom products, and verified the codes on the vials on the actual pharmacom website. Pharmacomlabs.com,, which came back to say they’re all legit. Should I be concerned in any way?
How the hell should we know? why don't you contact pharmacom and ask them instead?

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Because everyone on this website is saying DS is a fraud and a scam.
who is everyone? We don't really focus on sources here, since we're not an actual source board.

When in doubt, throw it out... or inject it... but no one is going to know if your vials are legit or real. I have no idea why you'd think otherwise 🙄

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Because everyone on this website is saying DS is a fraud and a scam.
this is the only thread I could find with negative comments. And those negative comments were made from 2 members who only created accounts to complain about a source. You're really going to go off of 2 accounts that clearly had an agenda?

This is not anywhere close to 'everyone'. Now you seem like a shill, or a competitor trying to make them look bad.

Frankly I don't care one way or the other about DS, but I know what bullshit smells like for sure. 😂

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
btw, roidtest isn't a good method of testing anything. It's pure shit... anyone worth a lick of salt would. have sent it to JanoShik or lab4tox

Reaction score
who is everyone? We don't really focus on sources here, since we're not an actual source board.

When in doubt, throw it out... or inject it... but no one is going to know if your vials are legit or real. I have no idea why you'd think otherwise

this is the only thread I could find with negative comments. And those negative comments were made from 2 members who only created accounts to complain about a source. You're really going to go off of 2 accounts that clearly had an agenda?

This is not anywhere close to 'everyone'. Now you seem like a shill, or a competitor trying to make them look bad.

Frankly I don't care one way or the other about DS, but I know what bullshit smells like for sure. 😂
To be honest this is the thread i saw and started worrying Lol. I mean, all my codes on the vials were legit so i guess im fine

Reaction score
btw, roidtest isn't a good method of testing anything. It's pure shit... anyone worth a lick of salt would. have sent it to JanoShik or lab4tox
I also got cellulitis from my first pin, which also freaked me out. Buddy of mine did the same thing but had no infection. Could have been a lack of sterilization on my part, but i did everything right. All in all was just really confused/concerned. All codes checked out, but ended up with cellulitis according to doc

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I also got cellulitis from my first pin, which also freaked me out. Buddy of mine did the same thing but had no infection. Could have been a lack of sterilization on my part, but i did everything right. All in all was just really confused/concerned. All codes checked out, but ended up with cellulitis according to doc
could also be that you didn't pin deep enough.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Using 1/2" 29g insulin needle in the delt. I also shot it low like an idiot since it was my first pin
1/2" is fine for the delt provided you are lean. It's likely that you injected in the layer between skin and muscle. It's not uncommon for cellulitis to occur in that scenario

Reaction score

Chromate is US domestic and does peptide testing. Jano for everything. Lab4tox is good, too.

Roidtest is what it is: 200 mg/mL test -> roidtest "yes" -> could mean 20 mg/mL, but yes it has some testosterone. If roidtest says "no," you have a vial of gourmet sauteing oil (hopefully it's at least 0.22 um filtered).

Reaction score
When I tried domestic supply everything was good, and I had blood work also. It was over 5 years ago I tried them though.

Reaction score
When I tried domestic supply everything was good, and I had blood work also. It was over 5 years ago I tried them though.
Was this the one that ended in .com? I know theres 2 different domestics, and they both claim the other is a fraud lol

Reaction score
Well i can say DS is 100% legit. Pharmacom's own website has a "dealers" tab, that you can enter the website name into of any website selling their gear, and it will tell you if it's an actual verified dealer. Looks like DS is g2g

New Threads