Dragon pharma bloodwork update

Reaction score
Just in case anyone in here is interested ( I know you hate naps lol) I just got my bloodwork done and can confirm there is testosterone in dragon pharma cypionat 250. Got the results from the TRT doc and my total test was at 1500+ ng/dl so off the charts and won’t know how truly high the number was. My estradiol was at 106.

Been using nakon aromasin at 12.5mg twice per week.

The test cyp doses varied wildly because I’m just experimenting on myself. I did 2 grams a day for 7 days and then wayyy down to 125mg twice a week once I pulled my head out of my ass.

Bloodwork was taken a week into the lowered dose schedule.

Not sure if this helps anyone because of how stupid I’ve been messing around with androgens but atleast it’s confirmed that dragon pharma cypionat 250 does in fact contain testosterone . Whether or not it’s under or overdosed or even the correct ester it beyond me. But I got good gains from it. At only 30 bucks a vial you can’t Beat it.

Yes I bought it from napsgear, yes I know everyone hates them. I’ve ordered random things from them 7 times and all domestic orders came in a week and international orders came in 18 days or less.

almostgone

Elite
Reaction score
Just in case anyone in here is interested ( I know you hate naps lol) I just got my bloodwork done and can confirm there is testosterone in dragon pharma cypionat 250. Got the results from the TRT doc and my total test was at 1500+ ng/dl so off the charts and won’t know how truly high the number was. My estradiol was at 106.

Been using nakon aromasin at 12.5mg twice per week.

The test cyp doses varied wildly because I’m just experimenting on myself. I did 2 grams a day for 7 days and then wayyy down to 125mg twice a week once I pulled my head out of my ass.

Bloodwork was taken a week into the lowered dose schedule.

Not sure if this helps anyone because of how stupid I’ve been messing around with androgens but atleast it’s confirmed that dragon pharma cypionat 250 does in fact contain testosterone . Whether or not it’s under or overdosed or even the correct ester it beyond me. But I got good gains from it. At only 30 bucks a vial you can’t Beat it.

Yes I bought it from napsgear, yes I know everyone hates them. I’ve ordered random things from them 7 times and all domestic orders came in a week and international orders came in 18 days or less.

Why in the world would you run 2g/week? Then you dropped to 250mg/week?
I hope you enjoy rollercoasters because you've primed yourself for a ride.
Did you pull any baseline lab panels? Not just hormone panels, but complete panels? CBC, CMP, lipids panel, etc.

Last edited:

almostgone

Elite
Reaction score
Correction....Why would you run 2g/day for a week and where are you putting all of that oil?

Reaction score
how to tell me your shilling without telling me you are
Not shilling. I have zero interest in selling anything just sharing my experience . I was suspicious of anything I got from naps because I got a bunch of bunk Modafinil from them once. Sun pharma modalert completely fake

Reaction score
Not shilling. I have zero interest in selling anything just sharing my experience . I was suspicious of anything I got from naps because I got a bunch of bunk Modafinil from them once. Sun pharma modalert completely fake
So you're telling me you pinned 2G of test cyp PER DAY for a week? And then you lowered it down to 125mg twice a week? There is actually no way you are serious. Also, quote yourself, you said "At 30 dollars a vial you can't beat it". What normal person says that, and then you also say they ship domestic and international fast :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
I suppose it does appear that I’m a napsgear shill. I have no ties to the Moldavian crime syndicate. You know, the nepotist families that are secretly sanctioned by corrupt government officials for a piece of the pie. Large portion of Moldova’s GDP comes from the illicit steroid market. Their #1 export probably. They hide it very well so no one can fact check me on this.

Just a dude who would have appreciated this info before doing a leap of faith with naps.

You can search key words until your fingers cramp to find out what others have experienced with a specific vendor. It’s hard to find anything on specific products.

Other forums have guys who are obviously posting fake reviews on gear with broken English. Like “Good gear bros” “xxx’s gear top notch” “xxx’s legit 100% #1 5 star only pro use”

Trying to deduce even a single fact about a source’s product is near impossible because of these guys. Obnoxious!

I’m just sharing my positive experiences I’ve had with Naps. Many orders. Only one bunk order of Modafinil.

I can appreciate the mods on this forum trying to keep shilling to a minimum. That’s why I like this discussion board the most. I’m sure that’s why others love it too. No one is pushing product.

3am thoughts…. 🤣