Fake Gear from Proroid.is

Reaction score
Just to iterate I don't have anything to gain by posting this. And I know that some of their stuff is real. But I don't believe that this stuff is I don't think Bayer would put out a product of this inconsistency. I can understand why I don't have the warm welcome I'm just from a different generation where there should be accountability and these guys don't want to accept responsibility for what they sent me. I just hope you guys can understand that. If I'm posting in the wrong form or if I say anything that may offend anyone I apologize. It will be tested and it might come back saying it's test but I can guarantee it it's not from Bayer. And I'm not looking to start any controversy or point fingers I just want people to know that's it. I'm the idiot that took the chance

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Just to iterate I don't have anything to gain by posting this. And I know that some of their stuff is real. But I don't believe that this stuff is I don't think Bayer would put out a product of this inconsistency. I can understand why I don't have the warm welcome I'm just from a different generation where there should be accountability and these guys don't want to accept responsibility for what they sent me. I just hope you guys can understand that. If I'm posting in the wrong form or if I say anything that may offend anyone I apologize. It will be tested and it might come back saying it's test but I can guarantee it it's not from Bayer. And I'm not looking to start any controversy or point fingers I just want people to know that's it. I'm the idiot that took the chance

Just get it tested. Send it out to Janoshik, or similar...

Reaction score
Thank you so much for the info I will definitely look you up. I do have a Droid test coming. I was thinking about a guy's last post asking if I can prove if it's real or fake and I found that quite funny how the customer has to prove that the stuff is real or fake when the people sell it should prove that it's real. Everything seems to be backwards nowadays.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Thank you so much for the info I will definitely look you up. I do have a Droid test coming. I was thinking about a guy's last post asking if I can prove if it's real or fake and I found that quite funny how the customer has to prove that the stuff is real or fake when the people sell it should prove that it's real. Everything seems to be backwards nowadays.

If the Droid test is the color comparison thing, it's completely useless. Don't bother.

Either get it truly tested or don't bother.

Reaction score
Ok thanks for the info. I figured most of the people on this site would know more than I would that's for sure. It's called Roid Test

Reaction score
It's not like the old days where I could go to the feed store and buy unit test or Equipoise or Winstrol and no it's real. I've been out of the game a long time I guess things have really changed.lol

Reaction score
It's just disappointing. They still won't answer my emails. Not that I expected them to when you call them out. But you can't send somebody a product that leaks out of the vial and the vial is not even broken and there's different measurements of liquid in the vial as you can see in the photo. And the vial are all different sizes. I wouldn't have cared if I only bought one box but I didn't buy only one box unfortunately. And as far as the Winstrol goes I have a real bottle here and the difference in the texture and the taste are totally different. And I'm sure they wouldn't let it leave their facility with white residue all over the bottom of the bottle. Just saying

andy

Elite
Reaction score
it really stresses my out when ppl can't put a msg in one or two comments but instead they bombard us by making 4 comments in a row. calm down. we understand what happened to you and your frustrated.

but often times it's customer fault for not getting info about the place/company/people he getting goods from.

by saying that, I hope nothing serious happens to Your health and ure healthy. Just be more aware in the future and much carefull.

p.s
im my country there's a saying

"ir aitas - atradīsies cirpējs" translated something like this "if there's a sheep - theres gonna be sheep shearer"

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Ok thanks for the info. I figured most of the people on this site would know more than I would that's for sure. It's called Roid Test

Useless junk. Don't bother.

Reaction score
Understood. I'm not on any other forms or social media so this is all new to me. Thanks for being patient.lol

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
it really stresses my out when ppl can't put a msg in one or two comments but instead they bombard us...

I have two friends like this. Whenever they text, it's at least 3 in a row, every single time. 🤣

andy

Elite
Reaction score
I have two friends like this. Whenever they text, it's at least 3 in a row, every single time. 🤣
everytime i get 3 or more msg's in a row in my direct I want to meet that person and strangle them while screaming "WHYYYYY"

• Haha
Reactions: CJ

New Threads