Has anyone dealt with pretty severe social anxiety after coming off a cycle?

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fancy talk , Tren swaps out the sim card in our brain. We process thoughts through the limbic system in our brain , hippocampus , amygdala and the hypothalamus.

Tren sends almost all of that through just the amygdala, which is what's responsible normally for our fight or flight response.

So while on it and for a time after it your brain is treating everything it process in a heightened state of ,, fight me ,, no run away !!

Anxiety , depression , mood swings. Yay Tren !!

With tren you are also running a compound many many times higher than test when it comes to your androgen load.

Coming off even 200mgs you will feel like crap for a week or two as you come back to normal levels.

Think of it like holding on to a screaming rocket and now you finally hit the silk and are just looking around like .. wow fuck me , what a ride.

Everyone loves to dance with the devil , just sucks when it comes time to pay him for it.

You'll be ok.

So if i already have anxiety….. and take xanax for it…. Even low dosage like 10-20 mlg per week will fuck me up?

Yes i really said 10-20 mlg per week… im a hyper reaponder

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
So if i already have anxiety….. and take xanax for it…. Even low dosage like 10-20 mlg per week will fuck me up?

Yes i really said 10-20 mlg per week… im a hyper reaponder
I dont have any experience trying to regulate it with xanax. Or what to expect.

Sorry man thats a bit above my pay grade.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I dont have any experience trying to regulate it with xanax. Or what to expect.

Sorry man thats a bit above my pay grade.
I just want to get the sex fest going so i can tear up the wife… figured tren would do it for me hahaha

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I just want to get the sex fest going so i can tear up the wife… figured tren would do it for me hahaha
Just slam some PT-141 and call it done. You could bore a hole through granite with that stuff, finish, and go again in a few minutes. 😂

1bigun11

Elite
Reaction score
Whenever I am in social groups of four or more people I often feel flustered and anxious too. Because I generally hate people and am typically fighting back strong desires to choke slam each of them so they get the fuck away from my table and leave me alone.

Consider the possibility that there is nothing wrong with you, and that you are just surrounded by idiots.

Peace and God bless.

Reaction score
Whenever I am in social groups of four or more people I often feel flustered and anxious too. Because I generally hate people and am typically fighting back strong desires to choke slam each of them so they get the fuck away from my table and leave me alone.

Consider the possibility that there is nothing wrong with you, and that you are just surrounded by idiots.

Peace and God bless.
LOmf-ingL 🤣

Reaction score
Whatsup yall, I’ve been wandering if anyone has felt similar.
I went on a 10 week test and tren 200mg p/w
I had some left over test so I stupidly decided to use the rest over the next 4 weeks at 300mg a week.
Finished my PCT about a month ago.

Whenever I’m in social environments of 4 or more people I feel flustered, really anxious and just super unconfident which is very uncharacteristic of me. I’ve never noticed this after any other cycle I’ve done so I just feel really confused about it.
I’m really just wondering if anyone else has gone through the same? And how long it lasted and ways to get through it?
i appreciate all input! I feel like a pussy posting this but I hate dealing with it.
Social anxiety, no. Do I get depressed more easily, yes. I'd say that lasts a few months.

Reaction score
Whatsup yall, I’ve been wandering if anyone has felt similar.
I went on a 10 week test and tren 200mg p/w
I had some left over test so I stupidly decided to use the rest over the next 4 weeks at 300mg a week.
Finished my PCT about a month ago.

Whenever I’m in social environments of 4 or more people I feel flustered, really anxious and just super unconfident which is very uncharacteristic of me. I’ve never noticed this after any other cycle I’ve done so I just feel really confused about it.
I’m really just wondering if anyone else has gone through the same? And how long it lasted and ways to get through it?
i appreciate all input! I feel like a pussy posting this but I hate dealing with it.
Tren also gave me high anxiety and depression when I stopped but while on it I felt good except for the anger of a demon that stubbed his toe on Gods coffee table for the third time that day.... I don't get along with tren well but then again I only took it for prep cycles and it was around 500-700mgs tren ace per week so yeah I'm sure it wouldn't have been as bad at lower dosages I just don't really mess with tren anymore rather stick to feel good type stuff but having it last for months is normal I'd say I blast and cruise now and never looked back.

P.s. I also had underlying issues with mental health that I needed to take care of and did so maybe I would be different now but I don't take the chance.

Reaction score
Just wondering why you chose tren. Did you at least get the physical results you were hoping for?
Yeah exactly what I was looking for. Plus I’ve ran it twice before and always loved the way I felt on it

Reaction score
Tren also gave me high anxiety and depression when I stopped but while on it I felt good except for the anger of a demon that stubbed his toe on Gods coffee table for the third time that day.... I don't get along with tren well but then again I only took it for prep cycles and it was around 500-700mgs tren ace per week so yeah I'm sure it wouldn't have been as bad at lower dosages I just don't really mess with tren anymore rather stick to feel good type stuff but having it last for months is normal I'd say I blast and cruise now and never looked back.

P.s. I also had underlying issues with mental health that I needed to take care of and did so maybe I would be different now but I don't take the chance.
What “feel good stuff” are you referring to?

Reaction score
NOPE! I feel amazing and get very little negatives on it, bad combo probably.
How many times have you ran it? That’s how I felt the first two times. Perhaps it was the batch I got

Reaction score
How many times have you ran it? That’s how I felt the first two times. Perhaps it was the batch I got
Did you ever have sides from tren?
For me even at 200 mg a week, I started getting sides by week 3 and by week 5 I was ready to stop. The worst sides were just feeling shitty, GI issue, especially reflux and of course the night sweats along with a bit of being triggered easily.
In the gym I felt awesome and made killer gains but to me it just is not worth it. For others if the sides aren't so bad it is worth it.

Reaction score
Did you ever have sides from tren?
For me even at 200 mg a week, I started getting sides by week 3 and by week 5 I was ready to stop. The worst sides were just feeling shitty, GI issue, especially reflux and of course the night sweats along with a bit of being triggered easily.
In the gym I felt awesome and made killer gains but to me it just is not worth it. For others if the sides aren't so bad it is worth it.
I had reflux occasionally and occasionally just randomly start thinking my girlfriend was cheating. But other than that I felt amazing when I was in it haha

New Threads