Hello

Reaction score
My goal was 2 shred another 10-15 lbs of body fat and gain 10-20lbs of muscle.I’m going off of my blood work that was done few weeks back. And like I said my diet doesn’t change so it should be about the same.

Reaction score
Tracks your macros!! It can make a huge difference. MFP cost money to use the scan feature but there are some free ones you can scan barcodes on. I use macros first because I can scan but idk if it’s on android since I use IOS. Weigh all your food and track it. Each macro is important for our body.
I will definitely start doing that.

Reaction score
should be
I'm not trying to be a dick by any means btw. But phrases like this when we're talking about your diet shouldn't be in there. You want it so dialed that you feel like a crazy person.
My goal was 2 shred another 10-15 lbs of body fat and gain 10-20lbs of muscle
How long have you been training? I assume you mean do one and then the other? Not to recomp? If you're 215 @14% that means you have about 30lbs of fat. For you to lose 10-15lbs of body fat that would put you at about 7-9% which is a great goal and one that doesn't require any gear. I would start there which would force you to get your diet exact

Reaction score
I'm not trying to be a dick by any means btw. But phrases like this when we're talking about your diet shouldn't be in there. You want it so dialed that you feel like a crazy person.

How long have you been training? I assume you mean do one and then the other? Not to recomp? If you're 215 @14% that means you have about 30lbs of fat. For you to lose 10-15lbs of body fat that would put you at about 7-9% which is a great goal and one that doesn't require any gear. I would start there which would force you to get your diet exact
Haha. I can see how that could be bothersome so some people.

Reaction score
Haha. I can see how that could be bothersome so some people.
So my diet is pretty good, I lift heavy weights I’m very active at my work, the gym, my lifestyle period. What has ultimately got me here is a slow progress in loosing weight. So I decided to to to a test clinic a do some blood work, when I got my blood work, my doctor and I went though it’s me I realized how low my test was/is. It was bellow 300. At 33 your levels should be at their peak. Over a 1000, mine were below “low”. The clinic cost is around 300 per month, including the hardware, more blood work etc. This ultimately how I got here.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Hi. Im from the belt buckle area.
Hope you find what you are looking for.

New Threads