I hope I'm not being rude...

Reaction score
I just made an account here to view some threads on a source I'm contemplating using (Lock & Load Labs). I saw that you guys like it when people do intros so I'm here to oblige.

Been lifting for 3 years, new to the sauze, I like fire truck and moster truck, etc. Just your average forum user.

Will be posting in the Underground Uncensored to ask some questions. Let me know kindly if I'm breaking any rules or etiquette!

Reaction score
Yes, please research prior to asking questions. You will be shown much more respect from the veteran members.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Think it was snake who made a great post on how to find a good lab and rep here. Look that up. There is very little he doesent know about ugbb.

Personally I think getting a lab or rep off a place like this is a last resort not a first.
There must be huge guys at your gym on gear. Get to know them and find out what they use and where they get it. Just never purchase from them.

Hi. Welcome.

Reaction score
Personally I think getting a lab or rep off a place like this is a last resort not a first.
Mesorx would be much better. There are several dozen, and most are g2go. Just check out the reviews.

As of late there were a couple shit sources that were allowed to set up shop. I can't understand why, and it's one of the reasons I left after 24 year on that board.

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
I just made an account here to view some threads on a source I'm contemplating using (Lock & Load Labs). I saw that you guys like it when people do intros so I'm here to oblige.

Been lifting for 3 years, new to the sauze, I like fire truck and moster truck, etc. Just your average forum user.

Will be posting in the Underground Uncensored to ask some questions. Let me know kindly if I'm breaking any rules or etiquette!
Favorite Moster truck?

New Threads