It’s not funny, but I laugh

Reaction score
Whenever I was at my largest, I still wasn’t really even that big, but I was never able to turn enough to pin my asscheek. Every time I did, I’d end up cramping up in my side, and it was just easier to load my shit and then have my wife pin me. During a cycle this was happening pretty frequently. It got to the point where my wife already knew I was going to ask, but because I have the sense of humor that really only aims to make myself laugh, I’d still pop my head into the room and say something to the effect of “are you ready to stick it in my ass and fill me up?”

She stopped laughing after the 4th or 5th time I made the joke, but I still got the same level of amusement after the 70th or 80th time. I’m laughing to myself as I’m typing this.

Reaction score
One of these days, she's going to embrace the true meaning of this question.
When she finds the turkey baster I keep in my nightstand I can unholster the truth that the pinning joke was actually only years worth of working up to the real punchline of “oh you thought I meant the gear when I said that”

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
When she finds the turkey baster I keep in my nightstand I can unholster the truth that the pinning joke was actually only years worth of working up to the real punchline of “oh you thought I meant the gear when I said that”
Oh hell no I don't make jokes like that with the ol lady. She tried to turn me into a hand puppet one night during a blow job .... 🥺

Damn near broke my fucking ankles, I never jumped up so fast in my life , tripped over the pillows ,, damn near took my head off with the ceiling fan 🤯

Reaction score
just to be on the safe side, refrain from joking about anything that has to do with your ass. She may want to be the one giving it instead of the one getting it. That may not end well.

Reaction score
has she ever fucked u in the ass ?
That would be a strong pass for me if it ever came up, but I’d like to think she’s heard me absolutely rock our plumbing enough times to want nothing to do with the ole chili ring 😂

Reaction score
Oh hell no I don't make jokes like that with the ol lady. She tried to turn me into a hand puppet one night during a blow job .... 🥺Damn near broke my fucking ankles, I never jumped up so fast in my life , tripped over the pillows ,, damn near took my head off with the ceiling fan 🤯
And when the barbell almost crushed me! I was positive that this didn’t happen after all)))

New Threads