long time lurker

Pooh6369

Elite
Reaction score
And what sort of expertise do you have to offer?

Aside from your hate boner for Mindless, that is.
You beat me to it, expertise 1 meal a day. Ingesting stimulants to diet. You need to provide more info about yourself if you want to give "advice". How you started don't be surprised getting shit on. Given the people we have here with real expertise and experience!

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
thanks. look i just wanna get along with others. yes i hate mindlesswork deeply and my goal is to kick him off all corners of the internet, i wont hide that. but the equal reason i am here is to actually contribute to this community and make progress.

im everyones friend (except mindlesswork) and i intend to be nice to 99% of people on this site so i dont want hate. im cool with you all, just let me be. thanks
@corn pop You will never succeed at meeting that goal here simply because you will not manipulate what this forum does. Count on never meeting that goal.

Signsin1

Reaction score
That remains to be seen.....

I'll relax when I good, well, and ready to relax. Don't come in here with your "medical professional" knowledge and then post up some douche bag plan to lose weight.

Time will tell if your contributions are worthwhile.
There wont be..He's another worthless troll.. Fuck'em

Reaction score
sounds like an iq of say... about 145?
chinese IQ is generally quite high
So ,, as a medical professional , your best course of action is to ingest drugs , reduce your intake and fuck up your nutrient timing by eating only once a day ....

Instead of just eating clean , eating in a stable caloric deficit of say 500 to 750 a day , and increasing your activity level and amount of cardio ?

View attachment 25387
did you get vaxxicuckedl?

Trendkill

👑 Benevolent Sammich King 👑
Reaction score
chinese IQ is generally quite high

did you get vaxxicuckedl?
Chinese slave labor, religious persecution, political assassination and tyranny are also, generally, quite high. Fuck off.

New Threads