New Guy

Reaction score

Good evening all,

I do not have much experience in the forum space, but I am excited to be part of the group. Recently, I have been looking back into getting on another peptide. I was browsing through the library (online college) to see if there had been any significant data on Ipamorelin and potential side effects. I came across one journal where a study was conducted on the nature of impact that online forums had with illicit drug use. The study found that forums are actually in most cases credible (to some degree) and naturally better than self experimentation with supplementation. Long story, but that is how I ended up here.

Some training history about myself.... I started training in high school. Had what I like to call my 'Jersey Shore' years- GTL was a thing when I was 18-20. I took multiple cycles in my earlier years- tren (multiple times), ostarin, test. From 22-24 I was clean and only supplementing with protein, creatine, preworkout. At 26 I had a run in with SARMs. Great muscle gain, but for the first time ever I had a little extra padding under my left nipple :/. Over the course of the past 10 years I have mainly trained to look good, feel good, etc. Fast forward to 28 when I had my first major injury. I partially ripped my latissimus dorsi. Completed physical therapy but still had pain and limited range of movement. I ended up doing getting on TB500, administered twice daily, although I can't remember how long I was taking it. Within the first two weeks I noticed a difference in overall pain level. I continued to focus on mobility to support the treatment plan. Now I'm 30, range of motion is not perfect, but I do not experience pain that prevents me from giving it 100% at the gym.

But anyways, I am a believer that peptides can be used to properly aid in recovery. I'm looking at another cycle of TB500 for a pulled/irritated hamstring and constantly inflamed knee. Any additional advice would be awesome if you have used it on the lower part of your body.

I look forward to browsing the forums and any future conversation!

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Hi there welcome. Sounds more like you have had more experiance than most. Not a lot of sarms used here from what I've seen. Peptides are mostly used for recovery or pct. So you may have to dig deep or make friends with the guys that are experts. Reading will get you to what you want. Best of luck. Dont give up and dont be affraid to ask. It can save a lot of time if someone points you in the right dirrection.

Reaction score
Hi there welcome. Sounds more like you have had more experiance than most. Not a lot of sarms used here from what I've seen. Peptides are mostly used for recovery or pct. So you may have to dig deep or make friends with the guys that are experts. Reading will get you to what you want. Best of luck. Dont give up and dont be affraid to ask. It can save a lot of time if someone points you in the right dirrection.
Thank you. I have tried a handful of things, but definitely not most. As far as SARMs go, I can say that I liked the strength and size increase. However, I felt as though the post cycle was very slow to getting hormones back to normal. Probably expected, but I wasn't expecting that. I look forward to being part of the group and will definitely reach out if I have questions!

Reaction score
Fuck peptides and sarms…
Just use some test
I would use peptides again for recovery, but I can agree that the best route for strength/muscle gain if using a substance again in the future would be test. As I am getting older, I am more skeptical about what I take based on available research. A lot of research has been done on TRT and it has been proven effective. I am hesitant on self-administering until I can determine what the best administration plan would be. I don't want to be 33 and already be on TRT because I messed with my test. So we will see, going to continue reading what people have to say.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Thank you. I have tried a handful of things, but definitely not most. As far as SARMs go, I can say that I liked the strength and size increase. However, I felt as though the post cycle was very slow to getting hormones back to normal. Probably expected, but I wasn't expecting that. I look forward to being part of the group and will definitely reach out if I have questions!
You may want to look up a pct. That speeds up getting back on your feet.

Reaction score
Sarms suck, crash your test and feel like shit the whole time, why not just run test and be done, but welcome aboard.

Reaction score
Sarms suck, crash your test and feel like shit the whole time, why not just run test and be done, but welcome aboard.
After cycling then, I can agree. It was 4ish years ago and I trusted the complete nutrition staff more than I should have. Them telling me “post cycle isn’t necessary “ should have been a tell tale sign that they did not know what they were talking about. I did pct regardless, but like I said post cycle took forever. Should I supplement again, test is likely what I’d run. I appreciate the insight and advice!

Reaction score
I played around with sarms before i took the leap and did my first test cycle, i didnt realize what i was missing until i seen way better results, less sides also, and didnt feel like shit, felt great and energized all the time, thats just my experience is all, and test is so much cheaper then sarms, its crazy how much companys are selling that stuff for.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Bloodwork. Find out what is going on. Then post it and ask what guys think you need to do to correct it. Or do it the right way tell your doctor what you did how you feel and let a health care professional fix u up. But don't start anything new till you have fixed all previous problems.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
If I recall correctly, BPC157 and TB500, although synergistic, have applications better suited to one vs the other.

I believe it was BPC157 that was the better choice for joint issues, like ligaments and tendons, while TB500 was the better option for muscle damage.

As with anything, do your own research, due diligence.

Reaction score
I played around with sarms before i took the leap and did my first test cycle, i didnt realize what i was missing until i seen way better results, less sides also, and didnt feel like shit, felt great and energized all the time, thats just my experience is all, and test is so much cheaper then sarms, its crazy how much companys are selling that stuff for.
That is what I have heard from a lot of people. When SARMs hit the scene, it was being promoted as a magic substance with only upside. I agree that it did not live up to the hype. My only fear with test is that I won't cycle it properly and end up minimizing my natural test production once off. Granted, I had the same fear when taking SARMs and that didn't stop me.

Reaction score
Bloodwork. Find out what is going on. Then post it and ask what guys think you need to do to correct it. Or do it the right way tell your doctor what you did how you feel and let a health care professional fix u up. But don't start anything new till you have fixed all previous problems.
Right. I do get my hormones tested, my test is slightly lower, but I'm trying to improve sleep, over-training, and diet before I get into HRT or TRT.

Reaction score
If I recall correctly, BPC157 and TB500, although synergistic, have applications better suited to one vs the other.

I believe it was BPC157 that was the better choice for joint issues, like ligaments and tendons, while TB500 was the better option for muscle damage.

As with anything, do your own research, due diligence.
That makes sense. Yea, I took TB500 for a partially torn muscle but didn't look into BPC157. I do believe that I am currently having some sort of tendon/ligament issues with my knee however, I can't be certain. I've had to scale back my leg training and running due to inflammation of the knee while training. I have noticed that my left hamstring is very weak and I have a very tight IT as well. In the next couple of weeks, I will be seeing a physical therapist and have an appointment to go to a sports performance facility in order to figure out what is going on. Hopefully goes well, but we will see. Definitely intend on looking into BPC157 though now that you mentioned it and more than likely giving it a try with a combination of PT/restrengthening.