New member, getting back into the game

Reaction score
sup. been lurking for a few days now and thought i should get to introducing myself

24, 5'10/200ish lbs, looking to cut my bf% down but not sure what im at rn.

ive been out of the groove of lifting since i had a health crisis a while back, been in recovery but sick of being a fatass and want to get back to work. uphill battle because i work an office job now so less daily activity/time at the gym but im working it out.

i used to use other forums but im new to this one after a few years of being offline. background in biochemistry, know a lot about the body and supplements chems etc, but im taking it seriously and just looking to talk to people about routines and shit. you guys seem cool.

Reaction score
sup. been lurking for a few days now and thought i should get to introducing myself

ive been out of the groove of lifting since i had a health crisis a while back, been in recovery but sick of being a fatass and want to get back to work. uphill battle because i work an office job now so less daily activity/time at the gym but im working it out.

i used to use other forums but im new to this one after a few years of being offline. background in biochemistry, know a lot about the body and supplements chems etc, but im taking it seriously and just looking to talk to people about routines and shit. you guys seem cool.
Welcome. What health issue are you recovering from?

Reaction score
Welcome. What health issue are you recovering from?
still figuring it out actually. i had what was basically stroke symptoms (left sided neuropathy, loss of speech, coordination etc) but we did some imaging and my scans came back clear, ive more or less recovered but we have no idea what happened bc i wasnt taking anything, had no history of anything like that, sooo bizarre

by that point i wasnt even working out (focused on work/research) so we wonder if it was stress or just some weird neurological event

Reaction score
still figuring it out actually. i had what was basically stroke symptoms (left sided neuropathy, loss of speech, coordination etc) but we did some imaging and my scans came back clear, ive more or less recovered but we have no idea what happened bc i wasnt taking anything, had no history of anything like that, sooo bizarre

by that point i wasnt even working out (focused on work/research) so we wonder if it was stress or just some weird neurological event
That sucks! But at least you are doing better.

Pick a program and be consistent. Get your diet under control. Enjoy yourself.

Here’s a website that is useful for selecting a good training program:
Liftvault.com

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
welcome to the UG

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Sounds almost like a TIA

Any lingering effects?

Reaction score
Welcome, glad to hear your doing better.

Reaction score

Welcome to UG

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Don't recognise the name but recognise biochemist. Not many of them make an intro. Must have been messo where i saw you.
Anyhow hi. Welcome.

New Threads