Odin Pharma- Compiled Labs.

Methyl mike

Accelerati Incredibilus
Reaction score
I thought Odin tested much worse. Good info

Reaction score
I thought Odin tested much worse. Good info
BB69 tested some of their stuff too and it wasn’t spectacular. The stuff he sent in I didn’t send in. I believe the primo was underdosed and contained prop, the Tren a was actually Tren E. That’s just off the top of my head. The 10mg anavar was underdosed too I believe.

Sityslicker1

Reaction score
BB69 tested some of their stuff too and it wasn’t spectacular. The stuff he sent in I didn’t send in. I believe the primo was underdosed and contained prop, the Tren a was actually Tren E. That’s just off the top of my head. The 10mg anavar was underdosed too I believe.
I've seen quite a few EU sources carry this line and it's not exactly cheap. But now there test are coming back less then sub par that's definitely not good.

Methyl mike

Accelerati Incredibilus
Reaction score
You are the essence of harm reduction ty again dude.

Reaction score
Well fuck.....just bought a bunch of this bc Beligas wasn't available. Guess I should get some bloodwork done. Just out of curiosity....if I go in to a clinic or whatever to get tested and is obvious that I'm on gear, can it bite me in the ass legally? And what is the cheapest route? Last time I got bloodwork done it cost a 200-300 with insurance.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
Well fuck.....just bought a bunch of this bc Beligas wasn't available. Guess I should get some bloodwork done. Just out of curiosity....if I go in to a clinic or whatever to get tested and is obvious that I'm on gear, can it bite me in the ass legally? And what is the cheapest route? Last time I got bloodwork done it cost a 200-300 with insurance.
Just use jasonhealth or privatemdlabd and pay out of pocket. A full comprehensive, overkill panel coving everything should only cost around 200$

They are private and subject to HIPPA laws

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Reaction score

Spear

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Always look online for coupon codes as well. Code Rhino saved like 10% on PMDL

Reaction score
Thanks for this @SkankHunt. Was using their Test-E and it was underdosed as fuck after I got labs done. Got two more vials, probably gonna throw them out lol.

New Threads