Road to MONSTRO 2022

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
I’ll make you a deal since I’m a reasonable man: if he stops plugging his hookup in every thread and contributes like a normal person, I will stop busting his balls.

Deal?
LOL - you really dislike this man...WOW o_O
:oops:

:rolleyes:

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
But isn’t that what we are all doing?

[edit] - that inquiring about and discussing a product

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
He’s literally been on almost every forum doing it. He got banned on ProMuscle for making multiple fake accounts he was responding to pushing some gh brand. I’ll guarantee he creates fake accounts here and responds to himself

MindlessWork

Captain Obvious
Reaction score
He’s literally been on almost every forum doing it. He got banned on ProMuscle for making multiple fake accounts he was responding to pushing some gh brand. I’ll guarantee he creates fake accounts here and responds to himself
He got banned on ASF for a time as well and I'm sure he's done something like that there. Mods here would catch that sort of thing no doubt.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
@MONSTRO you laugh at my comment you shill but I can literally just post screen shots. If you’d like.

Reaction score
@MONSTRO you laugh at my comment you shill but I can literally just post screen shots. If you’d like.
You can do what you want bro. You are free . I have nothing to hide. I love this sport more than you and im not here to criticize others . if you dont know me how can you criticize me ? Jealous . Instead of losing your time here criticizing go work your ass off and do diet to get a better self confidence . Frustrated people react like al of you . Fight for your goals and be proud of you , if you do that you dont have time to came here criticize a true bodybuilder like me that loves this more than you love yourself .

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
You can do what you want bro. You are free . I have nothing to hide. I love this sport more than you and im not here to criticize others . if you dont know me how can you criticize me ? Jealous . Instead of losing your time here criticizing go work your ass off and do diet to get a better self confidence . Frustrated people react like al of you . Fight for your goals and be proud of you , if you do that you dont have time to came here criticize a true bodybuilder like me that loves this more than you love yourself .
😂 you’re a shill. It’s your MO. Jealous of what? An old man who goes around forums and shills? A true bodybuilder? I mean I’m not a competitor if that’s what you mean. I also didn’t sell my soul to any underground lab that would give me free drugs. I’m also not 50 years old blasting grams of gear trying to get that elusive pro card.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
You don’t come to these forums with the intention to help. You don’t talk about training or diet. You push a certain brand of drugs and that’s it.

GSgator

Reaction score

Most of us love the sport and alot of us realize it’s also a very selfish lonely sport. You do you man but realize we all are going to look the same when we are old and broken you aren’t any different. At the end of the day what did you build for yourself was it a empire did you leave your kids something to be proud of did you have kids . Or do you die a man that did nothing for anybody and creating nothing. It’s easy to have your head in the sand and talk shit saying your best but what makes you the best your big ripped what else do you bring to the table do you have any valuable skills. Not ragging on you man but life isn’t all about bodybuilding.

Last edited:
Reaction score
When someone criticize someone without now him as a person in real life trying to be better or superior only shows your personlity , kind of person you are .

Tell me if you ever see me criticizing someone on forums ? no because my life is more than enough , im not worried about your life .

Take time for your wife , kids and family and be a better person.

GSgator

Reaction score
The world revolves around constructive criticism man how can anybody ever get a different perspective on life if they aren’t criticized. If you feel like you’re being offended and personally attacked that’s another thing and if I offended you I’m am truly sorry this is a BBIng forum and I wouldn’t expect you to talk about anything else I just hope you have a plan B for if and when your body decides to say no more gear,yo-yo diets and the stress of heavyweights. Other than that I think you have a great physique and I wish you the best and I hope you do achieve your dreams and goals.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
When someone criticize someone without now him as a person in real life trying to be better or superior only shows your personlity , kind of person you are .

Tell me if you ever see me criticizing someone on forums ? no because my life is more than enough , im not worried about your life .

Take time for your wife , kids and family and be a better person.
I’m not criticizing you personally. I’m criticizing you pushing a random brand of gh every forum you join.
I’ve told you this before: you have an awesome physique buddy. You have to have a lot of knowledge and you could be a credit to any forum out there if you’d post in depth about training and diet. You mentioned you’re doing a Dorian/DC hybrid. Post it up and explain the why. Post up your diet and explain your philosophy on it. People could learn a ton from you. I just think you actually have something to offer that you haven’t yet

Methyl mike

Accelerati Incredibilus
Reaction score
I still shoot the shit with Jet Labs but we talked before he started sourcing
A sterling representative of both man and source that one. Needs no explanation and I agree.

Still fondly recall the first time I saw a post of his and I was like "wtf the JETS a fucking JETS FAN IS TRYING TO START SOME SHIT WTF?????

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
A sterling representative of both man and source that one. Needs no explanation and I agree.

Still fondly recall the first time I saw a post of his and I was like "wtf the JETS a fucking JETS FAN IS TRYING TO START SOME SHIT WTF?????
Winnipeg Jets though. Not the garbage NY football team.

Reaction score
I’m not criticizing you personally. I’m criticizing you pushing a random brand of gh every forum you join.
I’ve told you this before: you have an awesome physique buddy. You have to have a lot of knowledge and you could be a credit to any forum out there if you’d post in depth about training and diet. You mentioned you’re doing a Dorian/DC hybrid. Post it up and explain the why. Post up your diet and explain your philosophy on it. People could learn a ton from you. I just think you actually have something to offer that you haven’t yet
Yes you are right , i should talk more about the 3 basics , diet , training , rest . But since im not expert on all areas and training is not my best area i talk about what i have more knowledge . Im not promoting anyone here since i leave the PSL i never promote anyone without knowing quality . Now i only came here and tell truth , like im using this and works or im using that and is bad quality . When you are sponsored like me in past i have to talk everything is good on brand when in the end they send me shit quality . Never sell your soul for some free bootles of bad quality gear .

My training is 6 exercices per big muscles 3 sets but only last set to extreme failure and using drop sets, rest pause or partials to go behind failure .Small muscles i use 4 exercises , so is normaly 4 to 6 sets per muscle but behind failure . each body part only one time week, reps 6 to 8 . never train more than 3 day straight . 2 days on 1 off 3 on 1 off .

Cardio 30min fasted every day for health and improve insulin sensitivity

New Threads