Stenbolone Acetate

Reaction score
First 2 are test and tren. Moderate doses of both. Next 4 are low test high primo(1200mgs). Next 6 are low test high sten(700mgs). I weighed around 260-265 in the first 2, around 235 in the middle 4, and 250-255 in the last 7.
damn yeah the white stringer and golds gym stringer pics are clearly on a whole nother level

Reaction score
I mean I know you get feels from your compounds @Dtren800 , but I also feel like you might not be giving yourself enough credit for your diet and training.

You are progressing through your career here, and as we progress, we grow and improve.

I look way better than I did a year ago. Yeah the compounds help, but man I seem to be getting better no matter what I run.

Right now I'm on 250 test and 150 deca, and I'm still making gains.

I'd be willing to bet if you never touched msten again, you'd still look better a year from now.

Reaction score
damn yeah the white stringer and golds gym stringer pics are clearly on a whole nother level
Yep, that was on less gear than the first two. It’s a perfect in between, big, full, but also dry with good definition

Reaction score
I mean I know you get feels from your compounds @Dtren800 , but I also feel like you might not be giving yourself enough credit for your diet and training.

You are progressing through your career here, and as we progress, we grow and improve.

I look way better than I did a year ago. Yeah the compounds help, but man I seem to be getting better no matter what I run.

Right now I'm on 250 test and 150 deca, and I'm still making gains.

I'd be willing to bet if you never touched msten again, you'd still look better a year from now.
Definitely, I agree. But no compound/ratio of compounds has made me look and feel this good, and idk about you but when I feel good I tend to perform better in the gym and with my diet, which leads to more gains. Compounds that make me feel depressed(primo) or weak in the gym(masteron) don’t do me very well, and that’s with most of them. I looked very good on primo to many, but as good as I looked I did not feel good. Something felt off which overall ruined my quality of life.

And if they don’t make me feel like shit they make me look like shit(High testosterone, deca, dbol.) So for now this will be my
compound of choice until something else works better. I get a lot of sides from most steroids too. At this point in my life I enjoy compounds that don’t interfere much with my emotions or my mental state.

Reaction score
They won’t refund anything.

How do I know?

Because it’s PSL. This isn’t the first time it has happened. They seem to get exposed about once every 3-5 years. They are big enough and saturate the market with slick reps enough that like Naps, they’ll never have a shortage of customers.

The take away? Don’t order from PSL or Uncle Z (sister company that pretty much invested the “selective scam”)
Just for the record, this morning I got a btc payment from PSL that was a reimbursment for the initial testing I paid janoshik for.

They had offered to reimburse me for my whole order, but I declined because I planned to use the product. I told them they could reimburse my testing instead if they wanted.

They also said they are going to give me some store credit, which I doubt I'll ever use. But now that they sent me btc I have a little faith that I may actually get the credit.

crido887

Reaction score
Just for the record, this morning I got a btc payment from PSL that was a reimbursment for the initial testing I paid janoshik for.

They had offered to reimburse me for my whole order, but I declined because I planned to use the product. I told them they could reimburse my testing instead if they wanted.

They also said they are going to give me some store credit, which I doubt I'll ever use. But now that they sent me btc I have a little faith that I may actually get the credit.
I am sure they cant screw up test

JeffGoldblumLips

Reaction score
First 2 are test and tren. Moderate doses of both. Next 4 are low test high primo(1200mgs). Next 6 are low test high sten(700mgs). I weighed around 260-265 in the first 2, around 235 in the middle 4, and 250-255 in the last 7.
Wasn't there a nandrolone only and DHB phase somewhere in here too?

Reaction score
Wasn't there a nandrolone only and DHB phase somewhere in here too?
Yes I do… the DBH phase only lasted about 7 weeks. Felt to rundown and depressed with zero appetite so I eventually stopped. Held a lot of water too.

Deca only I ran about 8 weeks as well and it was a lot more mild. No real sides to report besides being a little be less motivated than usual, but the look was also watery and soft so I wasn’t a huge fan of that

Reaction score
3rd week with stenbolone Ace at 350mgs a week.. and it’s by far the best steroid I’ve ever taken. Shits on tren by a mile for me, and makes Primo and DHB seem primitive in comparison. I’ve ran 1200mgs of primo for 12-15 weeks before… I already look like I’m 12 weeks into a high dosage primo run at only 3. DHB is practically unusable and super inflammatory, and primo killed my sex drive, e2, and would make me feel extremely depressed and down no matter what I would run with it. Tren makes me look 2-3% higher in bodyfat and week into using it and just makes me look like shit even with a clean diet.

See here comes Stenbolone. Made by Germany in the 1960s. It was made to be an alternative to anadrol, and imo it functions and feels very similar to it minus the water retention and toxicity. The way I can describe stenbolone is the feeling of a mild anadrol in the gym, but the look of it is extremely full but also dry and reducing SubQ water. Very classic look. It’s extremely rare and exotic, it was ran a lot in the 1980s as a pre comp steroid but ultimately fell out of the market and popularity. Steroid guru Dan Duchaine said if he could only run one steroid for the rest of his life, it would be stenbolone acetate. Now being on it for 3 weeks at a mild dosage 350mgs with test matching.. I feel the exact same as well and I’ve ran pretty much every steroid there is. All of them gave me issues(primo, mast, EQ, DHB) or didn’t give me the look I liked(Tren, Deca.)

So far what I notice is that I feel amazing day in and day out. No weird mental sides and my sex drive is actually even higher and healthy. My waist is the tightest it’s ever been at 260lbs… and I’ve been cutting for 2 weeks at 2500cals a day and I’ve only gotten bigger and leaner since running this. It makes zero sense. It looks as if I’ve lost 3-4% bodyfat while also gaining weight. You will notice it kick in very fast. I seen it working the day after my first injection. It feels amazing to find something that actually works for me, and I look the best I’ve ever have in my life at only 700mgs total AAS in 3 weeks. I’ve also ran tren at a gram +, and this shits on it in every way shape and form. I don’t ever see myself running tren or primo again, infact I gave away 7 vials of primo 200 for free since I’ve been using this compound.

This compound has been a game changer. I’m stronger than what I was peak bulk at 265lbs on 3.5 grams of gear… I’m 255 fasted and I’ve reduced my calories and carbs by a lot. I have nothing negative to say about this compound. I also feel very healthy and light day to day, and my waist stays tight after every meal.

I feel as I’ve found a tool that no one else knows about, since every other steroid gave me issues. This is my current look at 6’2 255-260lbs. Nothing has ever made me look this good or feel this good. I’ve finally found the compound that works for me.
Yeah I heard it was pretty good stuff. Dtren talks about it on the steroids podcast with Dan the bodybuilder from Thailand about its affects. He pretty much said the same and even used duchaine's quote too. I heard the cosmetic effects are like between superdrol and anadrol but almost no sides compared to those two. I wish I had a good source. I know amino asylum carries it but a just haven't gotten around to experimenting with it. Thanks for the insight. I'll definitely have try it after seeing those pictures. You look jacked! Good post!

Reaction score
Yes I do… the DBH phase only lasted about 7 weeks. Felt to rundown and depressed with zero appetite so I eventually stopped. Held a lot of water too.

Deca only I ran about 8 weeks as well and it was a lot more mild. No real sides to report besides being a little be less motivated than usual, but the look was also watery and soft so I wasn’t a huge fan of that
What do your cruises look like? I mainly see you talking about high dose cycles and whatnot here. How often are you coming off? What does the duration amd dose look like in the downtime? Or are you one of those guys that gets away with doing the fun stuff year round?

Reaction score
Yeah I heard it was pretty good stuff. Dtren talks about it on the steroids podcast with Dan the bodybuilder from Thailand about its affects. He pretty much said the same and even used duchaine's quote too. I heard the cosmetic effects are like between superdrol and anadrol but almost no sides compared to those two. I wish I had a good source. I know amino asylum carries it but a just haven't gotten around to experimenting with it. Thanks for the insight. I'll definitely have try it after seeing those pictures. You look jacked! Good post!
Agreed… that Dtren guy… wonder what compound he’ll jump to next 😏

Reaction score
I tried it for a week. I either got sick or was having bad sides from it. I honestly feel more like I got sick with a cold or something, so I may just give it some time and try it again at a later date.

Symptoms were congestion, lethargy, lymph nodes aching, nausea, at the end of the week I couldn't even finish my normal workouts. Weights did get noticeably lighter though. Weird shit. I even took a covid test and it was negative.