Summer cycle! What's safer?

Reaction score
32 5'10 210 lbs looking to lean bulk. Would like to get up to 215. Used to cycle but currently been on trt of 150 mgs the last two years and want to add something for the summer.

My main concern is health and hair. New father here and don't want to damage my health or at least minimize it. Also looking for hair safe stuff.

I have 3 options.

1.Low dose test with low dose npp

2. Low dose test with mk 677

3. Low dose test with low dose anavar.

Any help much appreciated.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
32 5'10 210 lbs looking to lean bulk. Would like to get up to 215. Used to cycle but currently been on trt of 150 mgs the last two years and want to add something for the summer.

My main concern is health and hair. New father here and don't want to damage my health or at least minimize it. Also looking for hair safe stuff.

I have 3 options.

1.Low dose test with low dose npp

2. Low dose test with mk 677

3. Low dose test with low dose anavar.

Any help much appreciated.

If you want the relative "safest", just bump your testosterone to 300mg.

Of your options, I'd personally choose #1, because my body gets along with nandrolones, not so much the DHTs.

Reaction score
If you want the relative "safest", just bump your testosterone to 300mg.

Of your options, I'd personally choose #1, because my body gets along with nandrolones, not so much the DHTs.
Thanks. Yea I always do well with npp. But bp tends to rise a bit so hoping maybe a low dose would be good.

But good point maybe just bump the t to 300 and take an ai and be golden

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Thanks. Yea I always do well with npp. But bp tends to rise a bit so hoping maybe a low dose would be good.

But good point maybe just bump the t to 300 and take an ai and be golden

If you need an AI, maybe the low dose NPP would be better.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Mk677 works through the growth hormone pathway so no need to worry about hair and the sides are pretty much non existent. One of my favourite compounds for bulking

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Personally, I think anavar is incredibly safe and extremely effective. Especially for a summer look.

But my hair cant take it. Your experience may differ.

Reaction score
I never really understood the appeal of MK-677, personally.

I'd probably just do #1. Low dose NPP will put more mass on you overall than var will.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
#1 is your only real option.

orals are nearly worthless in a non contest schenario without the need to push through some plateau.

and MK677 is an almost entirely worthless compound in its entirety, its only real use case is to stimulate appetite to assist in getting more whole foods in, but this effect of mk677 doesnt last very long. outside of the appetite stimulation, it does essentially nothing except fuck with BG.

Reactions: CJ

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
and MK677 is an almost entirely worthless compound in its entirety, its only real use case is to stimulate appetite to assist in getting more whole foods in, but this effect of mk677 doesnt last very long. outside of the appetite stimulation, it does essentially nothing except fuck with BG.
This was my experience with it as well. Only sides I had while using it was fat hands and tingly fingers , like I had extra water in my hands they felt puffy and my thumbs n fingers would tingle like coming in from a really cold day.

Just not worth it in my opinion , you need to pack away some extra calories , drink em.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Only sides I had while using it was fat hands and tingly fingers , like I had extra water in my hands they felt puffy and my thumbs n fingers would tingle like coming in from a really cold day

yuck !

New Threads