Sup Guysssssssss

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just wanted to make a proper introduction, as I plan on being somewhat active here.

14M off the cycle.

I'm 5'8, 189 lbs, around 18% BF, perhaps slightly more as I have been bulking up the past few months with butter chickens lol.

Before I started training, I was severely overweight, which was 15 years ago, I've ON and OFF the cycles.

I've been living in ON Canada just 5 years now. Have quite a few sources too, but they are doing under now. I'm just trying to go by the reviews and what people say about the other labs. Don't want to go for top notch one as on budget always but don't wont to get ripped of at the same time. HAHAHA, which is impossible, i know.
And trying to find out the reps i have for new one are legit or not.

And i love Tren. lol

Thanks for reading!

Reaction score
5 am at the gym every day,
Recently, what I am doing - single part a day / just biceps-triceps together.
Not much of a cardio guy.

not sure if this is what you're asking for!

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Hope this doesn't rub your butter chicken the wrong way but i don't get it. You have had weight issues in the past yet you bulk.
You weigh 190 pounds at 5 foot 8 on gear. That is respectable if natty and lean. But you are geared up and fat.
Having weight issues in the past you should try to maintain closer to 10% bf year round. Keep controle. So at a good body fat you would be 170 pound on gear. Not too impressive to me.
We are about the same hight. I'm guessing your age at mid 30s.
Natty I made my way from under 150 pounds to 220 pounds without looking sloppy or taking gear. It took a long time but i learnt along the way how to train how to eat.
Personally I think you need help with nutrician and training not with finding a rep.
If you can get to 200 pounds at 10% naturally then you qualify for gear because you have learnt how to eat and train.
Just my oppinion.
Hi and welcome.

Reaction score
Hope this doesn't rub your butter chicken the wrong way but i don't get it. You have had weight issues in the past yet you bulk.
You weigh 190 pounds at 5 foot 8 on gear. That is respectable if natty and lean. But you are geared up and fat.
Having weight issues in the past you should try to maintain closer to 10% bf year round. Keep controle. So at a good body fat you would be 170 pound on gear. Not too impressive to me.
We are about the same hight. I'm guessing your age at mid 30s.
Natty I made my way from under 150 pounds to 220 pounds without looking sloppy or taking gear. It took a long time but i learnt along the way how to train how to eat.
Personally I think you need help with nutrician and training not with finding a rep.
If you can get to 200 pounds at 10% naturally then you qualify for gear because you have learnt how to eat and train.
Just my oppinion.
Hi and welcome.
No offense, but I am not here to impress you or any other member. Just living life the way I love it—I have been doing this for very long. I lose and put on weight because I love food. I was not born or raised in North America, so my metabolism is used to what I do, and I eat lots of spices in my food as I am a South Asian. It's normal, it's just a habit, so there is a little bit of a difference in body types. I respect your opinion too, but I was sharing who I am here as I am new to the group and not new to the gym world.
Cheers bro

Reader591

Reaction score
No offense, but I am not here to impress you or any other member. Just living life the way I love it—I have been doing this for very long. I lose and put on weight because I love food. I was not born or raised in North America, so my metabolism is used to what I do, and I eat lots of spices in my food as I am a South Asian. It's normal, it's just a habit, so there is a little bit of a difference in body types. I respect your opinion too, but I was sharing who I am here as I am new to the group and not new to the gym world.
Cheers bro
I think the bigger point isn’t to impress anyone, but the fact that you may not have everything as dialed in as you think. So you’re kinda “wasting” your health to maintain something very maintainable without gear.

Of course how much, how often and what you take plays a role. If you’re cycling on and off 200mg of test, then probably not much harm to health being done minus hurting natural production. Assuming you get labs done and know everything is in check and blah, blah, blah.

But welcome to the forum! Consider starting a log, and be open to constructive criticism. It’s why I’m here. It’s why anyone should be, plus to share what they DO know.

Also congrats on the weight loss! I came from the same boat but have maintained a respectable body fat since loosing 80lbs at 5’9.

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just wanted to make a proper introduction, as I plan on being somewhat active here.

14M off the cycle.

I'm 5'8, 189 lbs, around 18% BF, perhaps slightly more as I have been bulking up the past few months with butter chickens lol.

Before I started training, I was severely overweight, which was 15 years ago, I've ON and OFF the cycles.

I've been living in ON Canada just 5 years now. Have quite a few sources too, but they are doing under now. I'm just trying to go by the reviews and what people say about the other labs. Don't want to go for top notch one as on budget always but don't wont to get ripped of at the same time. HAHAHA, which is impossible, i know.
And trying to find out the reps i have for new one are legit or not.

And i love Tren. lol

Thanks for reading!
Welcome to UG bodybuilding

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
My gym has a no animal policy.
But Canada most likely arent so strict.
Would like to see a bear doing leg presses. But we only have the koala. They aren't even a bear and have stumpy legs.

Reader591

Reaction score
My gym has a no animal policy.
But Canada most likely arent so strict.
Would like to see a bear doing leg presses. But we only have the koala. They aren't even a bear and have stumpy legs.
I’d like to see a kangaroo leg press about 10k

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
They would cheat and bounce it up of the stoppers. Never trust an animal with a pocket.

New Threads