Sup y’all. Newbie here.

Reaction score
Howdy everyone. Been lurking for a few weeks and decided to make my presence known.

I’ve been training for about 7 years now, with a heavy focus on powerlifting and strength in more recent years. I’ve competed twice and had a blast.

I’m considering hopping over to the enhanced side of things, and I’m here to try and learn if that is a good choice for me, and if yes, how to do so as safely and smartly as possible.

What got me interested in this space is a series of testosterone tests I’ve taken over ~2.5 years, all of which yielded very low-normal or even hypogonadal results. I’ve always had issues with low libido, no morning wood, poor body composition and fatigue so I’m very curious to see how things feel like if I gave myself a boost. I’ve worked with a reputable clinic who concurs I could benefit from TRT, but if I decide to do so I will go the underground route for financial reasons and also being government employed my prescriptions must be reported.

I feel pretty well-researched at this point, but I know this is a big commitment and I hope to learn a lot from this forum.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Glad that was the condensed version. Don't see why it is a problem telling your work you need trt. They wouldn't sack you if you had diabetes and need a shot.
Anyhow best wishes. Trt is good for hard gainers. But eating well and training better will get better results so try that first.
If you compete in tested comps now and get onto ug test you will have to compete untested. Those dudes are big and strong mothers.
Hi Welcome.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Howdy everyone. Been lurking for a few weeks and decided to make my presence known.

I’ve been training for about 7 years now, with a heavy focus on powerlifting and strength in more recent years. I’ve competed twice and had a blast.

I’m considering hopping over to the enhanced side of things, and I’m here to try and learn if that is a good choice for me, and if yes, how to do so as safely and smartly as possible.

What got me interested in this space is a series of testosterone tests I’ve taken over ~2.5 years, all of which yielded very low-normal or even hypogonadal results. I’ve always had issues with low libido, no morning wood, poor body composition and fatigue so I’m very curious to see how things feel like if I gave myself a boost. I’ve worked with a reputable clinic who concurs I could benefit from TRT, but if I decide to do so I will go the underground route for financial reasons and also being government employed my prescriptions must be reported.

I feel pretty well-researched at this point, but I know this is a big commitment and I hope to learn a lot from this forum.

Welcome to the Underground.

Why will the gov't not allow you to be on medically prescribed TRT? 🤔

If you do go the UG route, what's your detailed plan?

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score

Sounds like you are offering/repping cj. What's up short of cash.
Dbol@cj.com :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score

Because it’s the military lol. It’s possible to get prescribed through a military doc, but you need abysmally low test levels. Like, well below even conservative reference ranges. Even if I were successful, it would also probably limit my deployable status, which would negatively affect my career.

If I do decide to self-prescribe TRT, I plan on 200mg/week. I need to do more research on esters, but most likely Test C or Test E. If and when I deploy next year, I will PCT with HCG and enclomiphene, since I won’t have access to TRT for several months. Exact dosages for the PCT I’m unsure of but I would research it well ahead of time once I’m a few months out.

As a side note - I’m a little hesitant of “coming off” for that time period and potentially experiencing withdrawls or more serious hypogonadal symptoms. Definitely going to make a post in the PCT sub discussing peoples’ experiences coming off entirely and what to expect.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Jeez brother get well soon! 🤣
Bowe
You having a bad day, dude? 🤔
Bowel reaction part one.
Not wanting to put you off your lunch but it is a shit opp. They use titanium staples to join ends that slowly drop out and pass with a metallic ring on the porcline.
Part two 90 days time.
Doctor promice I will now get as big as mountain dog. Same opp.
Anyhow will put my phone away. Pissed off u and send0 in just two posts. Possibly bbbg too. But he's used to me saying stupid shit.
Sorry all.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Bowe

Bowel reaction part one.
Not wanting to put you off your lunch but it is a shit opp. They use titanium staples to join ends that slowly drop out and pass with a metallic ring on the porcline.
Part two 90 days time.
Doctor promice I will now get as big as mountain dog. Same opp.
Anyhow will put my phone away. Pissed off u and send0 in just two posts. Possibly bbbg too. But he's used to me saying stupid shit.
Sorry all.

No worries, you didn't piss me off at all. It's the internet. 😁

Get well soon!!!

Reaction score
Because it’s the military lol. It’s possible to get prescribed through a military doc, but you need abysmally low test levels. Like, well below even conservative reference ranges. Even if I were successful, it would also probably limit my deployable status, which would negatively affect my career.

If I do decide to self-prescribe TRT, I plan on 200mg/week. I need to do more research on esters, but most likely Test C or Test E. If and when I deploy next year, I will PCT with HCG and enclomiphene, since I won’t have access to TRT for several months. Exact dosages for the PCT I’m unsure of but I would research it well ahead of time once I’m a few months out.

As a side note - I’m a little hesitant of “coming off” for that time period and potentially experiencing withdrawls or more serious hypogonadal symptoms. Definitely going to make a post in the PCT sub discussing peoples’ experiences coming off entirely and what to expect.
Have you gotten your total T tested? If so, what was the number? If you legitimately need TRT I would think not an issue but don't know how the military operates with that.
Most clinics will give you whatever even with numbers in range because they just want your money and they charge a shitload.
I can see where you would have an issue if say you tested at 310 total t which in reality sucks but in many environments you would be told that is fine and you don't need TRT.
If you start, I would go with test c as some have issues with UGL test e. Good luck.

Reaction score
Have you gotten your total T tested? If so, what was the number? If you legitimately need TRT I would think not an issue but don't know how the military operates with that.
Most clinics will give you whatever even with numbers in range because they just want your money and they charge a shitload.
I can see where you would have an issue if say you tested at 310 total t which in reality sucks but in many environments you would be told that is fine and you don't need TRT.
If you start, I would go with test c as some have issues with UGL test e. Good luck.
I have - 6 times over the past two or so years. Lowest ever was 246 ng/dL, highest ever was 401. Average across all 6 tests was 327.6. It's definitely possible to get it perscribed through the military but not at numbers like mine which could be considered "low-normal" depsite me being mid-20s and having all other lifestyle factors in check. It sucks because I'd much rather do everything legit but if I have to take matters into my own hands to prioritize well-being then so be it. I plan on using Marek for future bloodwork and general guidance. I used them before for a consult and was impressed with their model. Was offered a prescription because I tested at like 250 ng/dL but given my circumstances haven't followed through with it.

Reaction score
👆 This. This is some solid advice.

Too bad that when you are deployed, most clinics can’t get you your testosterone. That’s a tough one that @testruss overlooked. The rest of his advice is solid.

Reaction score

Welcome to UG