Reaction score
Hello everybody,
I’m a 23 y.o, 5’10 guy weight about 175-180. I’m hopping on ug as a place to learn as much as possible. I’ve taken one cycle of sus 250 twice a week(2 weeks) test e250/deca 300twice a week( 5 weeks) test e 250/tren e 250 twice a week(5 weeks) in essence a 12 week cycle. Trained 2 hours in gym every time I went. Gained 26 pounds from that cycle. Ate 180g protein per day at least. 4-5 days a week split per. So workout 4, then rest then workout 5. I’ve been off for a year and am wanting to learn more before I get back into the swing of things. I was in the marine corps, and drank a lot so I did a cycle when I got out. I still workout with the same passion just not seeing as much as I’d like too. I’m here for pointers and tips more than anything. In advance thanks for the advice, and or give your worst cause I’ve heard worse.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground

That's one fucked up cycle kid.

Why did you decide on that? 🤔

Reaction score
I definitely had more of a runners physique when I got out of the corps, but also had that little bit of fat. I used the sus to get my body more used to test, then went bread butter stack for a 5 week bulk to see how much I could pack on in weight. I went from 160-187 at my heaviest, then the cut from test/tren was to see what would happen if I just dried all that extra fat while still trying to keep muscle. That took me 187 down to 174. After the cycle I plateaud around an average weight of 176ish normally and have maintained that for almost a year. I just wanted to see what my body could do.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I definitely had more of a runners physique when I got out of the corps, but also had that little bit of fat. I used the sus to get my body more used to test, then went bread butter stack for a 5 week bulk to see how much I could pack on in weight. I went from 160-187 at my heaviest, then the cut from test/tren was to see what would happen if I just dried all that extra fat while still trying to keep muscle. That took me 187 down to 174. After the cycle I plateaud around an average weight of 176ish normally and have maintained that for almost a year. I just wanted to see what my body could do.

FYI... everything you just said sounds completely ridiculous.

Reaction score
I know, I’m not saying it was the perfect cycle but thats why I’m hopping on here after a year. I wish I would’ve researched more about this before I started but I definitely am wanting to learn more now! If you could explain why it’s bad though?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I know, I’m not saying it was the perfect cycle but thats why I’m hopping on here after a year. I wish I would’ve researched more about this before I started but I definitely am wanting to learn more now! If you could explain why it’s bad though?

In terms of the cycle itself, most suggest keeping it to a moderate dose of testosterone only, to set a baseline for future cycles, and to see how you react to just test. We all don't react well to it(or any compound), so if something goes wrong, you definitively know which compound/dose is the issue.

If something went wrong in your cycle, you'd have had no freaking clue which drug was the issue. Not all problems manifest immediately, so it might not have even been the current compounds you were taking.

In terms of what you said...

-taking 2 weeks to get used to test... Never mind that that is just silly, you were using sustanon, which is a blend of 4 different esters of testosterone, 2 of which won't even reach peak levels in 2 weeks.

-a bread butter stack... I think you know this sounds retarded.

-a 5 week bulk... You'd be doing great if you gained 1-2 lbs of actual muscle in 5 weeks. Get 5 week bulks out of your head, it's nonsense.

-dried all the extra fat...how exactly does one "dry fat"? 🤔 Yeah, that's not a thing either.

I'm not shitting on you, I swear. In a year or so, you'll look back on what you said and laugh your ass off.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I probably will too, I don’t think you hating at all, im here for one reason, advice and guidance into something that could benefit me. I understand what I did could’ve just been different. But alas I cannot change the past. I’m trying to figure out what I could take as a solid 12 weeks cycle. NO BS, just solid advice. I love the gym, and want to better myself while staying safe and knowledgeable, I understand steroids are not that safe, but shit is taking ibuprofen safe. All to an extent that sounds rhetorical but hey I’m just trying to learn.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Plus, that's a tremendous amount of drugs for a first cycle, and the drug selection was poor.

600 Deca a week?
500 Tren a week?

Did someone recommended this cycle to you?

Reaction score
Yes that is a lot, what would you have done differently? Like first cycle?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Yes that is a lot, what would you have done differently? Like first cycle?

I'm conservative, so 300 mg/wk of Test Cyp.

Baseline bloodwork before the cycle starts, bloodwork 6 weeks in to see under the hood. If everything is going well , keep on doing that. Don't increase doses just because.

Main focus would be on food and training though. These are what will drive progress. Drugs will do what drugs do.

Reaction score
Well @CJ i appreciate the fast reply’s and thank you for the advice. I’ve been on this forum for a little over a month or so and read so much stuff my brain almost can’t comprehend. Must be the “retardation”🤣, but I’ve seen you on a lot of forms. And shit man, you really good. I appreciate the advice. I will use this to better gain for myself!

Reaction score
Hello everybody,
I’m a 23 y.o, 5’10 guy weight about 175-180. I’m hopping on ug as a place to learn as much as possible. I’ve taken one cycle of sus 250 twice a week(2 weeks) test e250/deca 300twice a week( 5 weeks) test e 250/tren e 250 twice a week(5 weeks) in essence a 12 week cycle. Trained 2 hours in gym every time I went. Gained 26 pounds from that cycle. Ate 180g protein per day at least. 4-5 days a week split per. So workout 4, then rest then workout 5. I’ve been off for a year and am wanting to learn more before I get back into the swing of things. I was in the marine corps, and drank a lot so I did a cycle when I got out. I still workout with the same passion just not seeing as much as I’d like too. I’m here for pointers and tips more than anything. In advance thanks for the advice, and or give your worst cause I’ve heard worse.
Welcome to UG

Reaction score
I'm conservative, so 300 mg/wk of Test Cyp.

Baseline bloodwork before the cycle starts, bloodwork 6 weeks in to see under the hood. If everything is going well , keep on doing that. Don't increase doses just because.

Main focus would be on food and training though. These are what will drive progress. Drugs will do what drugs do.
and dont change it every 5 weeks

New Threads