2024 bulk blast

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i hope your gear is real this time..Im not busting on you it just seems like your cycle is a mess..Most of the time it never goes as planned for most that use that much shit..At 20& bf it would be smart to try to take that off before going into such a cycle even if its a bulk..My idea is just run test untill u lean down and get your joints and ligaments ready for suck a blast with orals to prevent injury.10 iu of gh unless u wanna go pro is kinda crazy MM

Reaction score
😂😂😂
@Maintenance Man obviously. For the most part the anyone who would lay out a cycle like you did and want to run a oral for as long as you are planing has no ducking business having that word under there name..
Not to mention the 20% bf your flaBBing around with..

So the only cocksucker here is you…
I’ve been away for some time because of an injury and the one time I log into this place I read your post and then realize you have elite status..

Hahahah.. you fucking kill me..
A6C4FD37-F223-4FAB-8413-2FBB44948B2E.gif

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
i hope your gear is real this time..Im not busting on you it just seems like your cycle is a mess..Most of the time it never goes as planned for most that use that much shit..At 20& bf it would be smart to try to take that off before going into such a cycle even if its a bulk..My idea is just run test untill u lean down and get your joints and ligaments ready for suck a blast with orals to prevent injury.10 iu of gh unless u wanna go pro is kinda crazy MM
He could cheat a little if he truly cleans up his diet and goes test with a low tren dose, very low tren dose.

He's been at this for over a decade so I wouldn't say such a thing otherwise, it's what I would do for myself.

I'd go 500 test and 150mg tren a for a few weeks, back off the tren a for a few weeks, then reevaluate.

This makes more sense to me, dial things in and let the tren a help melt fat off. Only if the diet is going to stay on track of the fat will just bounce back.

Aagin this is looking at a decade or more of doing these things, not a new guy.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He could cheat a little if he truly cleans up his diet and goes test with a low tren dose, very low tren dose.

He's been at this for over a decade so I wouldn't say such a thing otherwise, it's what I would do for myself.

I'd go 500 test and 150mg tren a for a few weeks, back off the tren a for a few weeks, then reevaluate.

This makes more sense to me, dial things in and let the tren a help melt fat off. Only if the diet is going to stay on track of the fat will just bounce back.

worked for me bro tren diet cardio and lifting is the way to being ripped in my book...npp also gives me a similar look to tren

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

3 types of aas i think is more then enough for anyone

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ive done shit that make no sense before like dbol and tren

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I think he is just excited and overthinking, we'll help him if he would like us to.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
dbol and tren gets u jacked but the heavy estrogen from dbol doesnt mix well with tren at all

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
With the experience behind us @Bro Bundy, I'm pretty sure if after a long layoff it's how we would kick start things off after being on the weights serious for a few month, low tren and test. Especially if there was some fat to burn off.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
With the experience behind us @Bro Bundy, I'm pretty sure if after a long layoff it's how we would kick start things off after being on the weights serious for a few month, low tren and test. Especially if there was some fat to burn off.
The right diet , test n tren are magic even at low doses for sure , don't need anything with it.

New Threads