2024 bulk blast

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
God bless your liver. Hope you plan on taking some kind supplements like NAC, Tudca, Glutathione, etc.
I personally don't go more than 4 weeks on orals
What cycle would you recommend? Can you list out the compounds and dosages of both injectables and orals that you'd recommend for him?

Reaction score
What cycle would you recommend? Can you list out the compounds and dosages of both injectables and orals that you'd recommend for him?
Sorry I meant to respond earlier but this site is not loading for me very well now.
Anyway.
I'm not comfortable giving out full cycle recommendations unless I have much more background info like past bloods and medical history.
In general, I like the idea behind OPs bulk cycle and he did say those orals only if his markers are in check.
The only thing I can recommend at this point is that he drop the orals to only one, either the adrol or dbol and I would only take a max of 8 weeks, preferably just 6 at the very end of the the entire cycle.
I would also consider dropping the EQ. The dosages of injectables aren't high on their own but the totality is high. With everything else, he should be able to bulk just fine.

Reaction score
Sorry I meant to respond earlier but this site is not loading for me very well now.
Anyway.
I'm not comfortable giving out full cycle recommendations unless I have much more background info like past bloods and medical history.
In general, I like the idea behind OPs bulk cycle and he did say those orals only if his markers are in check.
The only thing I can recommend at this point is that he drop the orals to only one, either the adrol or dbol and I would only take a max of 8 weeks, preferably just 6 at the very end of the the entire cycle.
I would also consider dropping the EQ. The dosages of injectables aren't high on their own but the totality is high. With everything else, he should be able to bulk just fine.
Why drop the EQ specifically? And I dunno, not the high dose of HGH?

what would the 10 iu of HGH do for him?

Reaction score
That seems to be a common issue with many new members.
Yeah I have seen numerous posts about this common issue apparently on this forum.
If you guys think I'm your boogeyman, that's on you, not me. I will gladly move on if needed.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Yeah I have seen numerous posts about this common issue apparently on this forum.
If you guys think I'm your boogeyman, that on you, not me.
I haven't seen this mentioned much at all.

I'm confused, what do you mean by Boogeyman?

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
If you guys think I'm your boogeyman, that on you, not me.
Weird. Nobody said that you were, and it’s odd that a brand new member would even know about such a person.

Reaction score
On the plus side, sleep wouldn’t be an issue on 10iu.
In your opinion would that benefit endurance while lifting? I’m no longer interested in getting any bigger or stronger. 🙄 Who wants THAT? Now I just want to lift light weights for longer periods of time.

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
In your opinion would that benefit endurance while lifting? I’m no longer interested in getting any bigger or stronger. 🙄 Who wants THAT? Now I just want to lift light weights for longer periods of time.
I’ll never for the life of me understand taking steroids to not get huge or strong. It’s so weird.

It’s like buying a Ducati to cruise through town under the speed limit.

Reaction score
@BigBaldBeardGuy I did pause at the GH comment but I also only have experience with low dose GH. I have heard that high dose GH is good for bulking thus I didn't say anything about it.
Again, I am not recommending anything. If it we me though, yes I would drop the GH especially at his BF percentage as I think it could be a waste. And yes @Test_subject thanks for the Captain Obvious response about blood sugar spike. I watch my own blood sugar even on low dose GH. I am very well of what can happen.

Also @Test_subject, I know about your boogeyman because I read a lot of new member intros before I ever posted.

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I'm at a loss, will throw this in though, you wanna run orals a long time, do it with var or tbol, remove the toxic ones like dbol and drol.

Personally I'd just go var, I'd pick tbol or var and stick to just one.

Good luck brother, but please be safe!

Last edited:
Reaction score
@BigBaldBeardGuy I did pause at the GH comment but I also only have experience with low dose GH. I have heard that high dose GH is good for bulking thus I didn't say anything about it.
Again, I am not recommending anything. If it we me though, yes I would drop the GH especially at his BF percentage as I think it could be a waste. And yes @Test_subject thanks for the Captain Obvious response about blood sugar spike. I watch my own blood sugar even on low dose GH. I am very well of what can happen.

Also @Test_subject, I know about your boogeyman because I read a lot of new member intros before I ever posted.
This is good stuff.

What would you recommend for training on a big bulk like this?

New Threads