20yo wanna try trt cycle

Reaction score
I have been in the gym consistently for 3 and a half years and i am decently happpy with my strength and size 5’8” 210, Squat 405, dl 475 (don’t do it much i wanna keep my back awhile), & bench 295 x 3. I’m happy when compared to most others but i want slightly bigger and slightly stronger, nothing huge but i wanna get beefier. I also want to possibly do it while i am going on a cut and also into my next bulk. I’m thinking either a cycle of trt e or c and would like some recommendations. First on what should i take along with the trt and what to take to counteract any potential gyno or crash. Second how long should run a cycle of test and how long to run a post cycle plus how long to wait etc. Also where should i keep my levels if im going for noticeable strength and size/eventual weight gains. I’ve tried to search around these forums for a bit, but to be honest it’s alot of just arguing people and hes I have definitely made up my mind about it. I’ve tried to search for these answers for a while so any honest help in the correct way to achieve these goals safely would be great. I will obviously be checking my test levels to be sure they don’t get out of hand. If anyone could help out that’d be great thanks!

Reaction score
"TRT"

and

"cycle"

are mutually exclusive terms. TRT is constant, not cyclical.
Great info exactly what i’m looking for thank you! It may just be me being dumb and using “trt” as a stand in for doing test by itself and or with whatever to stay healthy. I’m just trying to avoid anabolics or anything to crazy especially for a first go around! Thank you again.

Last edited:

buck

Reaction score
I put on 40# of muscle my first 3 years lifting naturally. Then slowly added more as the years went by. Starting real TRT in my 40's i added in cycles and grew more. Seems to me you have years ahead that you can grow without gear. Training naturally shows you what really works in my opinion. Which is a benefit once steroids come into the picture.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I put on 40# of muscle my first 3 years lifting naturally. Then slowly added more as the years went by. Starting real TRT in my 40's i added in cycles and grew more. Seems to me you have years ahead that you can grow without gear. Training naturally shows you what really works in my opinion. Which is a benefit once steroids come into the picture.
You tryna call Ziegler a pussy?

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Great info exactly what i’m looking for thank you! It may just be me being dumb and using “trt” as a stand in for doing test by itself and or with whatever to stay healthy. I’m just trying to avoid anabolics or anything to crazy especially for a first go around! Thank you again.
Testosterone is an anabolic

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
trt is what u take when u fuck around with steroids at a young age and your balls never work proper again..Is that something u might be interested in?

New Threads