30 YO Skinny Fat Married Guy Trying To Improve Physique.

Reaction score
Hello all.

30 YO, limited prior workout history, 6'0, 140 lbs if I don't workout. Up to 150 after working out in January at home the upping to gym 4x a week in February. I am a skinny fat build, down to the soft stubborn areas. I am weak, 3RMs Bench: 125 Squat: 165 Deadlift: 195. All up 10 or more pounds from January, so my starting point very weak. Thankfully no major comparative ego issues when it comes to others, but would still like to get closer to my previous highs. (165 lbs, 3RM Bench: 175, Squat: 235 Deadlift: 275)

Joining the UG for the online journal, and to learn as much as I can about training, diet, and peptides from you all. I do not plan on going on HRT/AAS, as my test levels are good and my free T only a little low. I do have elderly IGF1 levels and low bone density, so am looking into compounds like MK677 to assist in those deficiencies. My doctor is expectedly dismissive, and the teleclinic I used turned out to be more coked up than a used car lot.

my bodyspace has pictures idk if that's kosher or whatever to share

Excited to be here, my first online journal post will be end of Feb about my Feb results and plan for March.

Reaction score
I don't understand why everyone always looks for chemical assistance when they're skinny or fat or both. The reason is simple you don't give your body enough stimulus and reason to grow and you don't fuel it, that's the simple answer that you all the guys just can't accept.

Since when is posting your pictures is against anything? It's only plausible if you dare to post anything, it's good whether you are going to be smashed with harsh reality or praised, it's only for your own well being.

If you have normal T why do you want to shut yourself down for just replacing your own T?

You need to adjust your lifestyle mainly diet and training and take it seriously before considering anything like that.

Again TRT when it's unnecessary is not exactly a trt, because you're not replacing anything and just looking in to something that might fix your issues which should be first addressed by dialing in your lifestyle, mainly the diet part.

Low bone density can be from multiple of things, again diet plays a big role here, next thing you're going to tell us is that you're vegan or something, but in any case first look in to your diet and there you will find a lot of answers to your problems.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
you're LESS THAN 2 MONTHS into lifting.

forget about the drugs, you dont even know how to train yet.
Not to mention we are similar height and youre 100 lbs lighter than me, and im not even big.

im not even trying to be an ass, im just trying to put this in perspective for you, you weigh as much as my 5'5 gf, and she has you beat on all your lifts.

learn to crawl first before you decide to start running with drugs.

Reaction score
you're LESS THAN 2 MONTHS into lifting.

forget about the drugs, you dont even know how to train yet.
Not to mention we are similar height and youre 100 lbs lighter than me, and im not even big.

im not even trying to be an ass, im just trying to put this in perspective for you, you weigh as much as my 5'5 gf, and she has you beat on all your lifts.

learn to crawl first before you decide to start running with drugs.
Lmao I came for honesty so I appreciate it. I'll lurk the journals, diets, training plans for info more than any sort of drug

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
Lmao I came for honesty so I appreciate it. I'll lurk the journals, diets, training plans for info more than any sort of drug
good move, theres a lot of good information here and glad to see you making the right steps. theres a time and a place to make the decision to add extra elements, but for you, that time is not now.

Reaction score
good move, theres a lot of good information here and glad to see you making the right steps. theres a time and a place to make the decision to add extra elements, but for you, that time is not now.
I genuinely appreciate your advice. I spent some time trying to decide a good online resource, as I don't have an IRL one. This seemed like the most honest. being told that forwardly drilled in the reality. I will still journal in the other sub for accountability and feedback. Thank you

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
I genuinely appreciate your advice. I spent some time trying to decide a good online resource, as I don't have an IRL one. This seemed like the most honest. being told that forwardly drilled in the reality. I will still journal in the other sub for accountability and feedback. Thank you
youre in the right place, and youre the type of people that are welcome here.

no one cares where you start from or what experience you have. as long as you have the right attitude and a willingness/eagerness to learn then youve got a ton of resource here and a LOT of experience from guys in the highest levels of physique and strength sports.

cant wait to see the progress

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Not much to add. Lukiss summed it up. Mk677 would have been my last choice. Rad or lgd or carderine if you have too much money.
Unfortunately these guys can be a little rough round the edges. Somewhat abrupt but their intentions are good. Anyhow if ever you want to chat with someone you jell with in the log area start posting likes and make yourself known. We are all here to help. You are at the very infant crawling stage.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. You got some great advice here in this thread by other users. Hope you follow it and give yourself time to grow as much as you can naturally before you go the enhanced route.

New Threads