Never going to be skinny again

iGone

The Reporter
Reaction score
As Tom stated, obliques are not a side bending muscle, they're a rotational muscle. When a muscle pulls, it's bring both ends closer together, right? Look at my oblique, and you can clearly see that ROTATION would do that, not stupid side bends... View attachment 27743
show off.

Adzg

Reaction score
As Tom stated, obliques are not a side bending muscle, they're a rotational muscle. When a muscle pulls, it's bring both ends closer together, right? Look at my oblique, and you can clearly see that ROTATION would do that, not stupid side bends... View attachment 27743

When I was younger I got mine from all the soccer and boxing I was doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trendkill

👑 Benevolent Sammich King 👑
Reaction score
I’d show my obliques but CJ already beat me to it.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
Baseball here
Oh yeah that'll do it, do you feel like you got any imbalance on your dominant/swing side?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Oh yeah that'll do it, do you feel like you got any imbalance on your dominant/swing side?

If I do, I don't even notice, and I played for almost 20 years.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
If I do, I don't even notice, and I played for almost 20 years.
You rotate both ways when throwing, and batting is much more infrequent during the course of a game or scrim. Seems unlikely a balance would develop.

Reactions: CJ

Valdosta

Reaction score
You got some balls talking shit to literally anyone. Shut the fuck up, you're an F tier "member" here

if youre playing sports as a skinny kid youre gunna gave obliques. especially when the title of the thread is about being a skinny kid

Reaction score
If you think hard gainers exist than you probably have no idea how to track calories…

Based on everything I’m reading I’m assuming you just don’t know what you’re doing which is fine.

But if you can’t gain as a natural you won’t gain on roids, let alone look like Jeff seid…

Learn how to do things properly.

Also your diet makes no sense. Where the fuck do you see 4000 calories in 4 scrambled eggs a protein shake and a couple cans of tuna? I can break down that diet and tell you are eating no where close to 4k. Training needs a whole over ride too. Look up some John meadows programs. Also…

Don’t touch anything drug related. All you need is a jar of peanut butter around with you and eat it throughout the day ontop of adding 6-8 oz of beef and rice ONTOP of your protein shakes. If you really have a hard time gaining use whole milk. Which you don’t. You’re just wrong.

Go to the thread on how to order blood work. Post it on the forum once you get it.

You have good advice from multiple people.

New Threads