BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

Reaction score
L
Naja ich schreibe schon seit ein Jahr Meso an. Ich kann nicht bei einer Promo mitmachen. Hab den Support bestimmt 15 mal angeschrieben bis heute keine Antwort.
Wie soll ich gute oder schlechte Bewertungen abgeben, ich wollte dich bewerten oder Hilma. Wie gesagt bis heute keine Antwort. Ohne Bestätigungsmail kann ich keine Themen eröffnen oder Kommentare schreiben.

Bgpharma:
Ach ja Nachtrag die Sachen sind echt die er versendet hat. 5 Sterne von 5
Super support
Super Versand
Super Zahlmethoden
In English. Nobody is going to read your shit otherwise.

Reaction score
Well, I've been writing to Meso for a year now. I can't join a promo. I must have written to support 15 times, no answer today.
How am I supposed to give good or bad ratings, I wanted to rate BG or Hilma. As I said, no answer to date. I can't open a thread or post a comment without a confirmation email.

Bgpharma:
Oh yes, addendum, the things he sent are real. 5 stars out of 5
Great support
super shipping
Super payment methods

I hope that is better. Sorry for my bad Englisch. I gave my best.

Reaction score
Well, I've been writing to Meso for a year now. I can't join a promo. I must have written to support 15 times, no answer today.
How am I supposed to give good or bad ratings, I wanted to rate BG or Hilma. As I said, no answer to date. I can't open a thread or post a comment without a confirmation email.

Bgpharma:
Oh yes, addendum, the things he sent are real. 5 stars out of 5
Great support
super shipping
Super payment methods

I hope that is better. Sorry for my bad Englisch. I gave my best.
Meso has problem with sending emails, yes. You have to use email provider like gmail to not have problems.

TiredandHot

Reaction score
Wanted to leave a little feedback.

Looked around on his site, lot to choose from but ended up placing 2 custom orders done over Email. Quick to answer questions and provide payment information. I chose express shipping and got both in 4 days. Pharma products as described, packaged well.

Reaction score
I've added a very limited amount of non pharma orals and peptides on the site. Expect more to come soon.

Code:
https://www.bgpharmadrugs.com/product-category/non/

Reaction score

Here you can see is the Pharma Produkt Legit or Not.
In Turkey the Goverment Counterfeit against fake Pharma Products.
Every Pharma Produkt must be registrated with Codes in Turkey.
This is the Official Site from Turkish Goverment.

When numbers no Match is fake.
When Numbers Match is real.

Reaction score
All orders are prepared for shipping monday except the ones I am waiting the meds from Turkey, they will be shipped tuesday.

I've added on the site products by UGL called Driada Medical. Most of them have lab tests.

This is the list of the products I currently have in stock by them:

Injectables:
Code:
https://www.bgpharmadrugs.com/product-category/non-pharma-injectable-steroids/

Testosterone Undecanoate
Testosterone Propionate
Testosterone Enanthate
Testosterone Cypionate
Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzyl Carbonate
Trenbolone Acetate
Trenbolone Enanthate
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate
Nandrolone Decanoate
Methenolone Enanthate
Drostanolone Propionate
Drostanolone Enanthate
Boldenone Undecylenate
Trestolone acetate
Cut Stack

Orals:
Code:
https://www.bgpharmadrugs.com/product-category/orals/

Mesterolone
Methasterone
Turinabol
Stanozolol
Oxymetholone
Oxandrolone
Methandienone

Also I've added 6 boxes of each Cralium and Modiwake modafinil 200 mg * 30. And 3 boxes Rimobolan.

Reaction score
Driada Medical is garbage.

And why would anyone buy that from you when they could simply get them direct from Driada Medical?

TiredandHot

Reaction score
Driada Medical is garbage.

And why would anyone buy that from you when they could simply get them direct from Driada Medical?
The morons running Dridra don't know anything about stealth, nor do they care to learn. They've had so many seizures, they've shut down Shipping to the USA.

I grabbed a few orals to use preworkout months ago. My packs made it thru but the absolute worst packaging I've ever seen. I so wish I could describe exactly what their stealth consisted of, but that's a no no.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
People tend to try new things. So I've decided why not. I will have Deus Medical soon as well and 50k oral tabs also.
Again, why would anyone buy from you, when there are already a thousand deus vendors already out there?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Again, why would anyone buy from you, when there are already a thousand deus vendors already out there?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
I think people will buy from me. If you want ask me again in 1 month and I will honestly tell you how many I've sold.

btw I just sold 3 boxes proviron and turinabol from Driada.

Reaction score
Hi @BG pharmaceuticals how are you doing today? It's good to see you here. I feel like they are giving you a bit of a hard time at MESO. You don't deserve that. Tell us a little bit more about the products that you are currently selling. I assume you have everything that you are selling in stock? Or do you exchange one product for another that may be more readily available?

Now, you have a nice afternoon as you go off to slowly fuck yourself you fucking dumb motherfucker. :ROFLMAO:
🤣🤣

New Threads