Cereal

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I just don't care for oats anymore, just don't and haven't for a long time. They bloat the fuck out of me also.

I just started eating spoon size shredded wheat, original. I was shocked to see how unlike all other cereals the health in this one. It was too plain for me all these years but not anymore lol, coconut milk and splenda makes it great.

Reaction score
My not very healthy but kids want sugar cereal - Cinnamon Toast Crunch with chocolate milk

Pretend healthy cereal - Smart Start

Somewhere in the middle - Frosted Mini Wheats

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I understand the "no hassle" part of eating cereal ... however I also keep very simple with 3 hard boild eggs, 1/3 pound of Boarshead oven golen turkey ... fruit of some kind (watermelon or grapefruit most days) ...

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I understand the "no hassle" part of eating cereal ... however I also keep very simple with 3 hard boild eggs, 1/3 pound of Boarshead oven golen turkey ... fruit of some kind (watermelon or grapefruit most days) ...
Yeah, today was the cereal, 1 egg and some egg whites.

I'm not trying to do anything fancy with my body, I sure as shit at my age want to be healthy though.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah, today was the cereal, 1 egg and some egg whites.

I'm not trying to do anything fancy with my body, I sure as shit at my age want to be healthy though.
I have been trying to do less processed foods - but that really limits things ... deli turkey is about my limit these days ... and I've found boarshead to be better than most taste good as well ...

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I have been trying to do less processed foods - but that really limits things ... deli turkey is about my limit these days ... and I've found boarshead to be better than most taste good as well ...
I was thinking of adding Canadian bacon in a couple days a week.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Cereal is a fun way to add extra calories and carbs to my diet. But for me it needs real milk.
Around here you gota know the right farmer or have a good friend.

I can get whole milk right from their bulk tank before its been processed and separated , its so thick you want to chew it , fucking amazing for making shakes or chocolate milk , ice cream , holy fuck.

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
I just don't care for oats anymore, just don't and haven't for a long time. They bloat the fuck out of me also.

I just started eating spoon size shredded wheat, original. I was shocked to see how unlike all other cereals the health in this one. It was too plain for me all these years but not anymore lol, coconut milk and splenda makes it great.
I started blending oats into my drinks and not too much of em. I don't think I could get a bowl of oatmeal down at this point.
Have you ever tried the big bricks of shredded wheat?? They are different and I don't know why

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Being diabetic, I miss cereal. I have to limit as much added sugar as possible to still take in enough cals through the day and not send my glucose levels thru the roof. I'm not the best yet at regulating my levels. It's near impossible to eat and not eat sugar. It's in every fkn thing.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I started blending oats into my drinks and not too much of em. I don't think I could get a bowl of oatmeal down at this point.
Have you ever tried the big bricks of shredded wheat?? They are different and I don't know why
Not in many years.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Being diabetic, I miss cereal. I have to limit as much added sugar as possible to still take in enough cals through the day and not send my glucose levels thru the roof. I'm not the best yet at regulating my levels. It's near impossible to eat and not eat sugar. It's in every fkn thing.
Long time no see, great to see you around brother!

Reaction score

Pooh6369

Elite
Reaction score
Raisin bran with a Splenda pack. Am I the only one here who likes grape nuts????

As for sugar base cinnamon toast crunch!!!!!

New Threads