DBOL Cycle Powerlifting (F)

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
This forum would be entirely useless if we all had the attitude “you’re an adult and can do whatever”.

Being an adult doesn’t mean that you never make mistakes and never need hard truths.
Who gets to decide if she made a mistake for herself, in her own life?

I could argue that literally everyone on the forum is making a mistake by running anything above TRT.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
100% understood.

Just to be crystal, should we also steer clear of discussing the potential reproductive, cardiovascular, neurochemical, kidney & liver risks?
Do you lecture men on this when they mention they are going to take dbol? Because those risks don't exactly change with sex... the main difference with sex is virilization.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Do you lecture men on this when they mention they are going to take dbol? Because those risks don't exactly change with sex... the main difference with sex is virilization.
When men take these hormones it doesn’t effect the system the same it does woman.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
When men take these hormones it doesn’t effect the system the same it does woman.
Kidney, liver, cardiovascular, and risks to reproductive systems are the same. Virilization is the main difference

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
I'd like to see the posts where you lectured men not to use dbol because of that.
What are you talking about we don’t tell guys when they’re making bad decisions regarding drugs?

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Kidney, liver, cardiovascular, and risks to reproductive systems are the same. Virilization is the main difference
Oh so you’re an expert womens biology?

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'd like to see the posts where you lectured men not to use dbol because of that.
Have you missed the overwhelming majority of my posts here re: AAS use?

Do mods have the ability to ignore postings by type?

That's too much power for one man to wield.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Okay guys let’s just no longer promote harm reduction and just give everybody a love or a like and say good job

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My last dbol run was horrible only 30 mg gave me the worst gyno I ever had . Then I got injured week 5 of dbol . In one month I lost all the gains I made which was close to 20 pounds

Climbing_lifter

Lady Member
Reaction score
100% understood.

Just to be crystal, should we also steer clear of discussing the potential reproductive, cardiovascular, neurochemical, kidney & liver risks?
No, obviously not, but I'm also not commenting on other people's posts asking to see their balls or worrying about their reproductive abilities, because I assume that anyone who is using AAS is making a personal decision about their priorities.

Also virilization is at its core an aesthetic issue. I mean, I have thought about it a lot for myself, and I do have certain hard lines for sure. I have not wanted to discuss it on this forum because I don't think that my femininity (read: how attractive I am not random men) is something that I need to discuss with this particular forum. However, I have gone down the list of possible sides and decided which ones I care about and which ones I don't. I absolutely know that a lot of these changes can be permanent, but many of them I literally don't give a shit about. I'm married, and my partner and I both like slightly bigger clit. If I get too many chin hair,s I can always get them lasered (I only have plucked like five hairs, which is barely more than normal for me). However, if my head hair starts to thin and I get hairline changes or if I get hoarse at all, I will stop immediately. Also, to be clear, I know that those are risks, and I will not be like surprised or devastated if they happen. These changes are also all absolutely possible on anavar, so like, any woman who is not okay with the possibility of any or all of these changes occurring shouldn't be taking steroids at all.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
No, obviously not, but I'm also not commenting on other people's posts asking to see their balls or worrying about their reproductive abilities, because I assume that anyone who is using AAS is making a personal decision about their priorities.

Also virilization is at its core an aesthetic issue. I mean, I have thought about it a lot for myself, and I do have certain hard lines for sure. I have not wanted to discuss it on this forum because I don't think that my femininity (read: how attractive I am not random men) is something that I need to discuss with this particular forum. However, I have gone down the list of possible sides and decided which ones I care about and which ones I don't. I absolutely know that a lot of these changes can be permanent, but many of them I literally don't give a shit about. I'm married, and my partner and I both like slightly bigger clit. If I get too many chin hair,s I can always get them lasered (I only have plucked like five hairs, which is barely more than normal for me). However, if my head hair starts to thin and I get hairline changes or if I get hoarse at all, I will stop immediately. Also, to be clear, I know that those are risks, and I will not be like surprised or devastated if they happen. These changes are also all absolutely possible on anavar, so like, any woman who is not okay with the possibility of any or all of these changes occurring shouldn't be taking steroids at all.
So it’s only an aesthetics issue?
This is such a dangerous and simplistic explanation.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

This is absolutely fair and fairly well-reasoned.

Climbing_lifter

Lady Member
Reaction score
So it’s only an aesthetics issue?
This is such a dangerous and simplistic explanation.
Which virilization sides are a medical concern?

We are discussing possible reproductive issues as a separate category.

Reaction score
Man this thread went totally sideways..
But at this point you are gonna do what you want. So be it. You know the risk verse rewards and you are willing to except the outcome.
No worries. Do you and good luck on your next meet.

Climbing_lifter

Lady Member
Reaction score
Man this thread went totally sideways..
But at this point you are gonna do what you want. So be it. You know the risk verse rewards and you are willing to except the outcome.
No worries. Do you and good luck on your next meet.
Thanks! Honestly I just thought you guys might be interested to see how nicely my cycle is going 🤷🏻‍♀️. I appreciated the tips to make sure my joints don't get overly taxed relative to my muscles.

Reaction score
There is a lot of knowledgeable guys here. I learn something new everyday. I have been at the aas for years. I may not have the perfect physic or know how the body effects the pharmacology @sendo. But I do know what work and what dosnt. I also have had my share of mishaps over the year.
The point that everyone was trying to make was that there would
He better alternative for a women were you could
Keep Majority of your muscle gains and not let them waste away.
Anyway good luck.

New Threads