Freaks food thread.. What are you eating?

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
Do you like ground Turkey that much?? I go through phases where I eat nothing but ground Turkey. I’m in that place right now. And I love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not my favorite, but I find it much easier to eat than chicken breasts. Which variety do you usually buy?

Reaction score
It's not my favorite, but I find it much easier to eat than chicken breasts. Which variety do you usually buy?

I can’t eat reheated chicken breast. I’m really over the top with reheating anything really. But ground Turkey or beef I can do because the smell and texture don’t change. The other day I bought 93/7. However I was really surprised with the amount of fat that cooked out of it.

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score
This cooked rotisserie chicken at Walmart for 5.98 is really fucking good. Been eating the shit out of it the last 2 weeks.

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score
Reheat in a covered Tupperware, watch out for overpressure but it tends to keep the moisture in and reheats faster. That's how I reheat everything now.

Reaction score
Reheat in a covered Tupperware, watch out for overpressure but it tends to keep the moisture in and reheats faster. That's how I reheat everything now.

Sams rotisserie chicken is the best.

Covered Tupperware meaning with the lid on tight or laying across the top of the container ??

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
This cooked rotisserie chicken at Walmart for 5.98 is really fucking good. Been eating the shit out of it the last 2 weeks.
man, a rotisserie barely lasts 1.5 days in my house 😂

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score
man, a rotisserie barely lasts 1.5 days in my house 😂
As of now I'm the only one that eats it lol For 2 weeks straight I bought it every day because my wife and daughter rarely eat beef, My goal was to get them so sick of fucking chicken that they will eat the next beef dish I make. It did not work.