HcG for those who Blast & Cruise

Reaction score
Happy new year fellas. I’m currently on week 5 of my 1st blast and have a question for you guys. I’m on 500mg of test C per week and 500 iu of hCG. I was having some increased anxiety, back acne, and “oily skin”, so I decided to get blood work and my estrogen came back at 100 pg/ml. I have no sensitive nipples or any gyno. My question is, should I remove the hCG while I blast, and only use it when I cruise, or should I use an ai, like .5 mg of Arimidex on injection days, and keep the hCG? I know hCG can raise estrogen in some people. My cruise dose is 150 mg a week with the 500iu of hCG. Estrogen is at high 30s with my cruise dose.

JeffGoldblumLips

Reaction score
Why not split the arimidex dose over the week? How important is fertility/ball bag hang to you?

Reaction score
Why not split the arimidex dose over the week? How important is fertility/ball bag hang to you?
Pretty important to me man. I would like to not drop the HCG, but I don’t want to have to take ai. I feel it’s either drop the HCG or take the ai and continue with HCG, then check estrogen levels again in 3 weeks. Maybe dropping the hCG isn’t even enough to bring levels back in range.

JeffGoldblumLips

Reaction score
Pretty important to me man. I would like to not drop the HCG, but I don’t want to have to take ai. I feel it’s either drop the HCG or take the ai and continue with HCG, then check estrogen levels again in 3 weeks. Maybe dropping the hCG isn’t even enough to bring levels back in range.
Other people will have better insight but if you're not going to take less test or an AI couldn't you use a DHT?
You're blasting I don't get the aversion to a little estrogen management.

Reaction score
Other people will have better insight but if you're not going to take less test or an AI couldn't you use a DHT?
You're blasting I don't get the aversion to a little estrogen management.
I’ll add some Primo in my 2nd blast for sure. Wanted to dial in testosterone in first cycle. Part of the learning curve I guess.

JeffGoldblumLips

Reaction score
Yea I'm in the same bout in terms of figuring out estrogen management. I'm not on your level yet though.
I know you're not keen to take an AI but many seem to prefer aromasin over arimidex, for what it's worth. I keep meaning to make the switch myself but get lazy about ordering.
I use a little arimidex even with my test down at 120/week but 90% of the time of been on trt so far I've been over 20%bf. That likely accounts for the high rate of aromatization.
I'm sorry I don't have more contribute to your query I have less than a year experience and only with sub 200/week doses. I mostly just regurgitate stuff.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Happy new year fellas. I’m currently on week 5 of my 1st blast and have a question for you guys. I’m on 500mg of test C per week and 500 iu of hCG. I was having some increased anxiety, back acne, and “oily skin”, so I decided to get blood work and my estrogen came back at 100 pg/ml. I have no sensitive nipples or any gyno. My question is, should I remove the hCG while I blast, and only use it when I cruise, or should I use an ai, like .5 mg of Arimidex on injection days, and keep the hCG? I know hCG can raise estrogen in some people. My cruise dose is 150 mg a week with the 500iu of hCG. Estrogen is at high 30s with my cruise dose.

If you're not getting any high estrogen symptoms, don't use an AI. Your E2 is obviously going to be higher the more Test you use, so I would consider 500mg to be the limit without an AI.

Any subsequent cycles, maybe lower the Test a bit, and add other non aromatizing compounds.

As for the HCG, I have no advice.

Reaction score
Yea I'm in the same bout in terms of figuring out estrogen management. I'm not on your level yet though.
I know you're not keen to take an AI but many seem to prefer aromasin over arimidex, for what it's worth. I keep meaning to make the switch myself but get lazy about ordering.
I use a little arimidex even with my test down at 120/week but 90% of the time of been on trt so far I've been over 20%bf. That likely accounts for the high rate of aromatization.
I'm sorry I don't have more contribute to your query I have less than a year experience and only with sub 200/week doses. I mostly just regurgitate stuff.
Thanks man

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Couldn't the anxiety/skin be symptoms?

Possibly, but nothing he'll need surgery to fix. He said "some anxiety", so I take to mean nothing major. And acne/oily skin just happens for many of us. My acne is DHT related, not estrogen related.

Reaction score
I wouldn't run HCG till the cruise. I would add a dHT derivative instead of Arimidex. Use primo or Mast sometimes even Equipoise can control estrogen when used in 1:1 ratio but primo works wonders for me when using test. It keeps my estrogen in check and gives me extra anabolism instead using AI which just skews Hdl and LDL values. Save the balls enlarment till the cruise when they'll get bigger because you're on less gear.

Reaction score
I wouldn't run HCG till the cruise. I would add a dHT derivative instead of Arimidex. Use primo or Mast sometimes even Equipoise can control estrogen when used in 1:1 ratio but primo works wonders for me when using test. It keeps my estrogen in check and gives me extra anabolism instead using AI which just skews Hdl and LDL values. Save the balls enlarment till the cruise when they'll get bigger because you're on less gear.
I’ll probably do that , thank you

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
umm, primo, masteron, and equipoise will all skew cholesterol in the negative direction. They will also skew blood pressure in the negative direction. Aromasin is much healthier to control estrogen then adding in more steroids... and get this, it was actually designed for that purpose!!! Shocking, I know! 🙄.... As a bonus, Aromasin has a small positive impact on cholesterol.

Primo or masteron don't actually lower your estrogen; they just mask estrogen related side effects.

EQ does have a metabolite that acts as an AI, but a person has to actually be sensitive to that metabolite for it to actually do anything. I am sensitive to it, but the majority of people are not.

Man, you've been busy today replying to anything and everything today. You haven't even bothered to make an introduction post... you just jump in here acting like a subject matter expert without actually introducing yourself in the new members sub-forum and giving us a brief breakdown of your background, training, diet, etc.

Charger69

Reaction score

Estrogen is anabolic and can be considered good as long as you do not have gyno or edema. You would be surprised at the gains you can get letting your estrogen go high. Once again, as long as you do not have the sides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Estrogen is anabolic and can be considered good as long as you do not have gyno or edema. You would be surprised at the gains you can get letting your estrogen go high. Once again, as long as you do not have the sides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i thought u know more then this ....Even if u do not have sides of high E u dont want it consistently high.

New Threads