Imperium or Viking labs or even prostasia

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I’ve been searching for info on imperium. Just tried the cyp and now have a knot in my quad work fever. Super sore and red. Buddy just told me his vile from the same batch did the same thing. Now I have five viles of imperium labs that causes infection.

how do you know you have an infection?
To expand on what Eazy is saying; 9 times out of 10 the symptoms you're experiencing and describing, when it comes to injecting gear, isn't an infection. PIP(post injection pain) has more to do with too much BA or the % of BA being off.

If the pain and redness subsides on its own then its not an infection. An infection, as far as I know, is going to require treatment with an antibiotic or at the very least, going to require draining. To put things into perspective, I've been "ON" with at least weekly injections for 23 of the last 29 years. In that time, I've had 1(one) single infection. That's not including daily subcutaneous GH and Slin shots.

Its not that easy to get an infection. I was on a Caribbean cruise in the 90's with the last Port of Call being either Cozumel or Playa Del Carmen(can't remember which?). The net wasn't as helpful as it is now. I picked up a bunch of Testoviron Depot at a Farmacia. Thought I had a great plan. I purchased a few travel sized plastic bottles of shampoo that I emptied out and rinsed the best I could with hot water. I cracked open the amps and with a syringe and pin transferred the gear into the plastic bottles. The following day was spent at sea heading back to Florida.

The gear had been in the bottles about 36hrs when I decided to whack a couple of cc's. A few days later my side was hot to the touch and painful. After the cruise we booked 10 days at Disney World. Grand Parents flew with the kids to meet us and by day 4(believe it was) I was swimming with the kids in the pool and the infection that had come to a head started to drain. I know, disgusting and a bio-hazard. Hoped the chemicals were strong and since I wasn't Greg Louganis, I suffered in silence. Bought a bunch of tape and gauze and the largest band-aids I could find and kept changing the dressing. I spent as much time as I could in the hotel bathroom that first night draining it with pressure I applied. The wife never found out.

Had I gone to the ER I believe they would've drained the infection and then packed the spot where it drained. To this day the skin is discolored and I've got a nice sized divot on the side of my rump.

We had bought a couple of years worth of anti-biotics as was the plan in those days when we found ourselves in a country that sold them OTC, so I self diagnosed and administered the cure to what ailed me. That was my one infection after all these years.

Reaction score
how do you know you have an infection?
After 12 hours I had redness. Woke up with hard knot and bright red with fever. Circled it, by end of day it has spread outside the silver dollar circle. Told doctor about it, I’ve started antibiotics. Redness is about the size of my hand now. It was only .42 ml subq injection. It’s pretty tender and swollen.

Reaction score
To expand on what Eazy is saying; 9 times out of 10 the symptoms you're experiencing and describing, when it comes to injecting gear, isn't an infection. PIP(post injection pain) has more to do with too much BA or the % of BA being off.

If the pain and redness subsides on its own then its not an infection. An infection, as far as I know, is going to require treatment with an antibiotic or at the very least, going to require draining. To put things into perspective, I've been "ON" with at least weekly injections for 23 of the last 29 years. In that time, I've had 1(one) single infection. That's not including daily subcutaneous GH and Slin shots.

Its not that easy to get an infection. I was on a Caribbean cruise in the 90's with the last Port of Call being either Cozumel or Playa Del Carmen(can't remember which?). The net wasn't as helpful as it is now. I picked up a bunch of Testoviron Depot at a Farmacia. Thought I had a great plan. I purchased a few travel sized plastic bottles of shampoo that I emptied out and rinsed the best I could with hot water. I cracked open the amps and with a syringe and pin transferred the gear into the plastic bottles. The following day was spent at sea heading back to Florida.

The gear had been in the bottles about 36hrs when I decided to whack a couple of cc's. A few days later my side was hot to the touch and painful. After the cruise we booked 10 days at Disney World. Grand Parents flew with the kids to meet us and by day 4(believe it was) I was swimming with the kids in the pool and the infection that had come to a head started to drain. I know, disgusting and a bio-hazard. Hoped the chemicals were strong and since I wasn't Greg Louganis, I suffered in silence. Bought a bunch of tape and gauze and the largest band-aids I could find and kept changing the dressing. I spent as much time as I could in the hotel bathroom that first night draining it with pressure I applied. The wife never found out.

Had I gone to the ER I believe they would've drained the infection and then packed the spot where it drained. To this day the skin is discolored and I've got a nice sized divot on the side of my rump.

We had bought a couple of years worth of anti-biotics as was the plan in those days when we found ourselves in a country that sold them OTC, so I self diagnosed and administered the cure to what ailed me. That was my one infection after all these years.
It’s spread from a silver dollar size lump to about a hard red spot about the size of my hand. Was .42 ml subq injection

Reaction score
After 12 hours I had redness. Woke up with hard knot and bright red with fever. Circled it, by end of day it has spread outside the silver dollar circle. Told doctor about it, I’ve started antibiotics. Redness is about the size of my hand now. It was only .42 ml subq injection. It’s pretty tender and swollen.
I’m not 100% sure it’s an infection but I’ve never had any pip like this before. I’ve had a little tenderness and lump from some stuff in the past doing IM injections but never anything with the pharmacy stuff I get Prescribed with subq pins.

Reaction score
It’s spread from a silver dollar size lump to about a hard red spot about the size of my hand. Was .42 ml subq injection

Attachments

• FB9BC8A9-0A72-4E17-BFFE-E0C69862E4A5.jpeg
    FB9BC8A9-0A72-4E17-BFFE-E0C69862E4A5.jpeg
    134.5 KB · Views: 5

New Threads