intro

Reaction score
Yooo, my name is jaki. Been lifting for 1.5 years now. I’m not gonna lie, I’m pretty young…i’ll be 19 this year. I’m working on becoming stronger and putting on a few more kilos.

I am obsessed with the idea of having high testosterone. I’m not injecting yet, but definitely will in the future, so i’m here to expand my knowledge, especially on how to be safe.

Hopefully my intro didn’t put you to sleep haha

Reaction score
welcome to the UG

you already got it. prime of your life.
Thank you.

Yeah I guess so…but just think about how some random 19 yr old dude a few hundred years ago had more T than I do now. The world we’ve built for ourselves is made for comfort, so I guess we don’t need as much T….i’m bothered by this. I wanna be an absolute beast.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
welcome to the UG

you already got it. prime of your life.
19 is just a pup. 56 and I'm in the prime of my life. Yes it's a shit prime just the same. Can't remember who I am half the time. The other half wish I could forget who i am. Do it all while you have the chance. Tomorrow isn't garenteed. Hi and welcome.
BTW high test isn't everything in life. But those other things you can get with money. So get cashed up and run a gram a week. Don't need a liver at 30 anyhow.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Did I read that correctly. Bad choice in men? Drugs and guns. What shit u into. Unless I get an explanation my daughters are off limits.

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Good to see you making an intro @jaki Stick around, I think you're one of the youngsters that will actually learn and get the help you need from us older guys.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG!

You wanna be a beast? Learn to train like a beast and the importance of the diet before you think of adding AAS.

New Threads