IPA/CJC 1295 from trtnation . com ?

Reaction score
How's it going guys, quick question. Has anyone purchased and used IPA/CJC 1295 from trtnation . com, if so how was your experience and results ?
Thanks

Reaction score
Never purchased it from them, but there are WAY more efficient ways of getting than thier prices.

Reaction score
Google is your friend
Haha I've also seen people say that anything you can find readily on Google is most likely a scam. I came to this website to find people in the community that could help me. And guess how I found this website? Google. Guess what I found first on Google? Trt Nation.

Reaction score
I get it. It took me a while to find good sources, but I'm not going just blurt out sources. If I found them, so can you. You can get from thier, but there are much cheaper options. I started my trt journey with them and moved on when I found better options. You learn as you go

Reaction score
Haha I've also seen people say that anything you can find readily on Google is most likely a scam. I came to this website to find people in the community that could help me. And guess how I found this website? Google. Guess what I found first on Google? Trt Nation.

This forum has definitely become hostile, not sure what's up with everyone. Admins should chime in before they lose more members

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
This forum has definitely become hostile, not sure what's up with everyone. Admins should chime in before they lose more members
This forum is not hostile.

It's just a total stranger telling you a source is no better than googling a source. So there is zero point in pointing anyone in the direction of any source.

Asking for experiences can be helpful, but asking for a source flat out is not smart or effective, you don't know who you're asking from Adam, for all you know the person telling you "xyz source is g2g" is a rep for that source.

Reaction score
This forum is not hostile.

It's just a total stranger telling you a source is no better than googling a source. So there is zero point in pointing anyone in the direction of any source.

Asking for experiences can be helpful, but asking for a source flat out is not smart or effective, you don't know who you're asking from Adam, for all you know the person telling you "xyz source is g2g" is a rep for that source.

Hi TomJ,
it is useful to read the original post before commenting. By doing so you will read me asking about the groups "personal experience", I never ask for a source nor do I want one. Anyone can google information, it is the real organic personal experience that matters to me.
Thanks bud, you got this

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Thank you for the advice.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
Hi TomJ,
it is useful to read the original post before commenting. By doing so you will read me asking about the groups "personal experience", I never ask for a source nor do I want one. Anyone can google information, it is the real organic personal experience that matters to me.
Thanks bud, you got this
It's useful to read the comment that I'm replying to directly.

Enjoy the rest of your undoubtedly short stay here lifter

Reaction score
Well I would not go on to describe anybody necessarily being hostile on this thread.

Passive aggressive to a certain degree? Maybe.

"Gatekeeping" to a certain degree? Sure.

But I do believe on a forum like this we will inevitably run into some form of "I am right" attitude which is based on ego.

And of course people doing "illegal" compounds to promote (mainly) the way they appear to others is also to some degree, the very definition of ego itself.

And I am here admitidly, to find out the process for doing testosterone. I've been natural my whole life and never have done steroids.

I was ran out from the boat in hellweek of BUDS by a boat crew of mainly fleet returnee/brownshirt rollback doing PEDs to get thru the first phase.

Although I was in phenomenal shape (David goggins read my name as one of the top 10 PST performers in our class at BUDS prep), It was mainly the attitude of not belonging in that moment(boat crew never switched me out from 2 spot for over a mile and we were winning the boat race by at least a 400m margin)

after my drop on request in hellweek, I went on to struggle with autoimmune disorder that denied my ability to return to BUDS ever again, I struggled with alcohol abuse and depression. The auto immune disease also effected my ability to gain weight and size (gastrointestinal). My ego was shattered and I felt like a failure.

After my discharge from the navy I started training martial arts. With no experience. I eventually made my way to drilling/sparring with the fight team which included multiple UFC/bellator. fighters (one of which holds several records and was a champion in UFC.) I started fighting and one 2 out of my 3 fights.

I got an Injury, got arrested after being robbed and knocked unconscious by a group of thugs. When I woke up I thought the guy who was over me was the assailant (apparently he was helping me), so I immediately got up and squared up to him and the took him down. I have no memory of this but it states this on the police report. It states he never fought back and there 2as multiple witnesses at that time saying that.

when I got out of jail 3 days later I had no shoes, socks, phone, wallet, or keys(all of which I had that night). I was left like this in the middle of downtown of a major city and I had to find my way back home to my dog who I had in a kennel since 3 days prior to being released.

I was missing my front tooth, had multiple scrapes and abrasions all over my hands and knees and elbows. The back of my head was extremely tender and swollen.

I had been hit in the back of the head and knocked unconscious and robbed. Then came to in the cop car. Having no idea was happened for 3 days.

That got me fired from my job and kicked out of my gym (being arrested).

It's been 2 years since I lifted. But trust me, I was a beast. I've lost 20 pounds and never have any energy anymore. I've been pushing myself to my physical limnits naturally my entire life. 38 inch vertical in high-school (our record).

I'm about to start and electrician apprentice job and I want to get back into the gym.

Now that I'm not a stranger so much anymore, maybe I can get some love and attention 😙😶‍🌫️

Reaction score
Well I would not go on to describe anybody necessarily being hostile on this thread.

Passive aggressive to a certain degree? Maybe.

"Gatekeeping" to a certain degree? Sure.

But I do believe on a forum like this we will inevitably run into some form of "I am right" attitude which is based on ego.

And of course people doing "illegal" compounds to promote (mainly) the way they appear to others is also to some degree, the very definition of ego itself.

And I am here admitidly, to find out the process for doing testosterone. I've been natural my whole life and never have done steroids.

I was ran out from the boat in hellweek of BUDS by a boat crew of mainly fleet returnee/brownshirt rollback doing PEDs to get thru the first phase.

Although I was in phenomenal shape (David goggins read my name as one of the top 10 PST performers in our class at BUDS prep), It was mainly the attitude of not belonging in that moment(boat crew never switched me out from 2 spot for over a mile and we were winning the boat race by at least a 400m margin)

after my drop on request in hellweek, I went on to struggle with autoimmune disorder that denied my ability to return to BUDS ever again, I struggled with alcohol abuse and depression. The auto immune disease also effected my ability to gain weight and size (gastrointestinal). My ego was shattered and I felt like a failure.

After my discharge from the navy I started training martial arts. With no experience. I eventually made my way to drilling/sparring with the fight team which included multiple UFC/bellator. fighters (one of which holds several records and was a champion in UFC.) I started fighting and one 2 out of my 3 fights.

I got an Injury, got arrested after being robbed and knocked unconscious by a group of thugs. When I woke up I thought the guy who was over me was the assailant (apparently he was helping me), so I immediately got up and squared up to him and the took him down. I have no memory of this but it states this on the police report. It states he never fought back and there 2as multiple witnesses at that time saying that.

when I got out of jail 3 days later I had no shoes, socks, phone, wallet, or keys(all of which I had that night). I was left like this in the middle of downtown of a major city and I had to find my way back home to my dog who I had in a kennel since 3 days prior to being released.

I was missing my front tooth, had multiple scrapes and abrasions all over my hands and knees and elbows. The back of my head was extremely tender and swollen.

I had been hit in the back of the head and knocked unconscious and robbed. Then came to in the cop car. Having no idea was happened for 3 days.

That got me fired from my job and kicked out of my gym (being arrested).

It's been 2 years since I lifted. But trust me, I was a beast. I've lost 20 pounds and never have any energy anymore. I've been pushing myself to my physical limnits naturally my entire life. 38 inch vertical in high-school (our record).

I'm about to start and electrician apprentice job and I want to get back into the gym.

Now that I'm not a stranger so much anymore, maybe I can get some love and attention 😙😶‍🌫️
Life is full of hard knocks, as you are well aware off by what I read. Just got to keep on grinding. You won't be coddled here, but you'll get the right advice nine times out of 10.

Reaction score
Life is full of hard knocks, as you are well aware off by what I read. Just got to keep on grinding. You won't be coddled here, but you'll get the right advice nine times out of 10.substitue love and attention
Hey, if not love and attention just some honesty and respect. 🤘🏼

Reaction score
Go back to MESO then. If you get offended by words on a screen, just left click your ass out of here.

Reaction score
im not sure if you guys are saying im wrong or the other guy. I have no problem sharing information, but I thought the forums had a strict no sources policy?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
im not sure if you guys are saying im wrong or the other guy. I have no problem sharing information, but I thought the forums had a strict no sources policy?

You can't ask FOR a source. But you can ask people their opinions of a source that YOU name in the Steroids Underground subforum.

Asking for a source is how you get scammed anyway

New Threads