My push for the Olympia stage

Reaction score
Joking.

Inspired by being tagged in some newbie thread ill entertain the regular members

Im 29, 6 foot 2. 214lb not lean

First did a cycle at 18 in iraq.
On trt since age 23.

Made all the mistakes, tried most of the compounds, heavy sides, bad genes, low amount of androgen receptors, high aromatizer, low test converter, not enough carbs, overtrained, injury etc.. i cant make this up.

Went from naturally low test to 700mg tren, sdrol, m1t etc in like 2 months , ended up with nearly every raw available on my grandmas kitchen table by month 4. Got basically nowhere except boucing all over the country chasing opportunties and women fueled by hormones.

this was years ago and ive stuck to natural range trt and like a couple runs of orals added on since then. Mostly cause of life and most compounds dont affect me well.

Spent the past 6 months back in the gym at 900ngdl getting back to my set point. Half assed training because i didnt want to train too frequently and incur an injury if i didnt need to. Ive felt pretty good doing a bro split 1x a week and way less volume than my younger days.

Ran just 100mg tren for 6 weeks near the end of it, got fat sucking down a 1000cal shake every night before bed. (This is when i realized i wasnt eating enough carbs back in the day)
Ive never been at that BF before (17% maybe). Id have run it longer but im not in the headspace for it and it affected my hairline. (Im not big enough to lose my hair). I dont need tren who am i kidding..

So right now im intentionally cutting for the first time. Increased my testosterone from 1,000ngdl to tested at 1,800, when i fully saturate ill be at around 2,100ngdl. . I felt high after a few days of my new dose but i was only at 30 e2. I wouldve been due for a.i on the day i tested at 30 on my cruise dose, so idk whats going on there, maybe cause i switched to ed subq. Will retest 2 weeks later.
Im taking 1.25mg finasteride aswell and i think its preventing a couple acne spots i mightve gotten sofar.
Generally my cuts are just when life gets in the way and i revert back to my normal way of eating which is 1-2 meals a day and relatively low carb. Now im cutting basically eating a 1.5lb of chicken breast, 80g carb worth of tortillas , like 6-8 slices of kraft fake cheese, 6 whole eggs, some vegtables and ranch, a lot of butter, some rice cakes, maybe some more chicken. If i cant sleep ill eat some granola and sugary yogurt.

Im kind of worried about cutting too hard, i cant get any good var right now or else id add 20mg . But the goal is to regain my insulin sensitivity and gain a jawline again, i found out i hold a lot of fat or water from the carbs in my face. I was like adjusting my electrolytes and worrying about my e2 (i always keep it in range) and nitpicking my meds when i realized i think my face just got fat.

just on schedule, on day 2 of my cut i inflammed my shoulder so in 3 weeks (im traveling right now) when i start maintaining/low bulking again im adding
2iu hgh a.m
Bpc157 250mxg x2 daily
TB500 8mg weekly split eod

aswell as
15mg anavar
Test dose to get me to around 4,000ngdl.
(i aromatise alot so ill be at atleast 12.5 asin ED unless over the years my body has adapted to convert estrogen at a lower rate.)

the plan is to stick to test, keep estrogen in range, stay injury free and eat just the right amount on my next bulk. But im not playing around, im definately pushing the test dose this time, i know how to keep everything controlled (bp, acne, sleep apnea, shit i even got my glands removed)
, as long as my hdl is OK and i dont have a moonface im going until im a freak.

Trenbolonely

Reaction score
Ya felt high off test
Got fat on 1000 calories and tren
Inflamed shoulder so 2iu gh, 500mg BPC, and TB
Cutting on butter
Lowest body fat of 17%
What the fuck is going on man
You’ll be a freak in no time

Reaction score
Ya felt high off test
Got fat on 1000 calories and tren
Inflamed shoulder so 2iu gh, 500mg BPC, and TB
Cutting on butter
Lowest body fat of 17%
What the fuck is going on man
You’ll be a freak in no time
I think youre intentionally misinterpeting my post or the tren ruined your reading ability

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome aboard man. I'm glad you decided to jump in. Also, thank you for your service.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I think youre intentionally misinterpeting my post or the tren ruined your reading ability

Well you're doing a lot wrong... Cutting with fake cheese, ranch, and butter? You are a high aromatizer, so you're going to push the Test dose higher? Self proclaimed "half ass training"?

Good luck with your goals, you're going to need it.

Trenbolonely

Reaction score

Yea I took it as a troll post tbh and probably misinterpreted what you wrote after I skimmed through because some of the stuff written was outlandish.
My bad bro!
To be fair then you’re seriously gonna need to change a lot more than just pushing the test dose and considering that not playing around.
Welcome & good luck with the cut

Reaction score
Well you're doing a lot wrong... Cutting with fake cheese, ranch, and butter? You are a high aromatizer, so you're going to push the Test dose higher? Self proclaimed "half ass training"?

Good luck with your goals, you're going to need it.
Man i was really hoping this place wouldnt have the same snarky feminine energy as the rest of the internet nowadays.

Let me explain something to you, if im saying "half ass training", and freely admitting it, obviously its because its an exaggeration, its "half ass" to ME in comparison to how i WANT to train and how i HAVE trained in the past. I dont need your low effort criticism
"wow he said half ass!!! Let me call him out"! Man isnt that a little too low hanging fruit for it to be true? Christ dude, do you interact with people in real life?

Hell ive not just been on a cruise dose, ive been on an actual in range TRT dose. Basically natty. If i trained how i want to or how i would have trained on more gear, id accumulate wear and tear on my joints for nothing, when im just training to get my weight back via muscle memory.

Im really not impressed with this place

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Man i was really hoping this place wouldnt have the same snarky feminine energy as the rest of the internet nowadays.

Let me explain something to you, if im saying "half ass training", and freely admitting it, obviously its because its an exaggeration, its "half ass" to ME in comparison to how i WANT to train and how i HAVE trained in the past. I dont need your low effort criticism
"wow he said half ass!!! Let me call him out"! Man isnt that a little too low hanging fruit for it to be true? Christ dude, do you interact with people in real life?

Hell ive not just been on a cruise dose, ive been on an actual in range TRT dose. Basically natty. If i trained how i want to or how i would have trained on more gear, id accumulate wear and tear on my joints for nothing, when im just training to get my weight back via muscle memory.

You sure do whine a lot.

Screenshot_20220905-073510_Google.jpg

Reaction score
You wrote a lot and talked a lot about drugs but not so much about what you learned with regards to training and diet. So let me ask a few questions and try to understand.

You were young, took a lot of drugs, and by your own words ‘basically got nowhere’.

So you went on TRT for a few years, still didn’t manage to get lean. In fact you actually added tren for 6 weeks and got fat? Is that timeline right? Your post bounces around.

Anyway, how much time has passed? How old are you?

Because now, you just have it all figured out? What is different? Just seems to me that you may not have this all figured out and you should welcome any feedback. If you listen, people will help. Because that diet is not something anyone would do. And you don’t list any changes to your programming. You should post that up and let others critique and offer you advice.

IMO, what you’re considering is not worth it in the long run. If it were me I’d want to be 110% sure that everything is on point or it’s not worth the risk to me.

Good luck man. And I see you were thanked for your service. I second that, so don’t be a little bitch if you get hazed a bit. 🤣

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
You wrote a lot and talked a lot about drugs but not so much about what you learned with regards to training and diet. So let me ask a few questions and try to understand.

You were young, took a lot of drugs, and by your own words ‘basically got nowhere’.

So you went on TRT for a few years, still didn’t manage to get lean. In fact you actually added tren for 6 weeks and got fat? Is that timeline right? Your post bounces around.

Because now, you just have it all figured out? What is different? Just seems to me that you may not have this all figured out and you should welcome any feedback. If you listen, people will help. Because that diet is not something anyone would do. And you don’t list any changes to your programming. You should post that up and let others critique and offer you advice.

IMO, what you’re considering is not worth it in the long run. If it were me I’d want to be 110% sure that everything is on point or it’s not worth the risk to me.

Good luck man. And I see you were thanked for your service. I second that, so don’t be a little bitch if you get hazed a bit. 🤣
Getting fat on tren, one of the worlds best fat burner!

Reaction score

When i was on TRT for years I was lean, ive been lean all my life, my metabolism works well. I got fat on tren because i ate enough carbs (obviously too much). I dont have difficulty losing fat.

Ive felt pretty good doing a bro split 1x a week and way less volume than my younger days.

. (This is when i realized i wasnt eating enough carbs back in the day)
These are two major mistakes i made years ago. I used to do PPL split, 0 days off. Lots of junk volume, 16-20 sets per muscle twice per week.

Ive never been at that BF before (17% maybe)
Is this where the confusion is? I mean that 17% the highest body fat ive been at.

I was eating more on the tren, thats why i was eating 1,000 calorie shakes before bed, i dont know why people would think i was implying i was cutting if i was literally making weight gaining carb shakes. or think i made this whole post like im an obese guy who cant lose weight.

Last edited:

Trenbolonely

Reaction score

If i trained how i want to or how i would have trained on more gear, id accumulate wear and tear on my joints for nothing, when im just training to get my weight back via muscle memory.

Only one bitching is you bro. you wrote some questionable stuff and people pointed it out.

I know full natties who don’t train half assed and don’t get injured lol. A lot of people keep the same intensity and volume blast or cruise, cut or bulk, just have different numbers because of leverages changing or catabolism.
Keep coping bro

Reaction score
Only one bitching is you bro. you wrote some questionable stuff and people pointed it out.

I know full natties who don’t train half assed and don’t get injured lol. A lot of people keep the same intensity and volume blast or cruise, cut or bulk, just have different numbers because of leverages changing or catabolism.
Keep coping bro
Coping? Im not the guy trying really hard to make up reasons that a complete stranger must be lazy and lying about their training.

I got injuries, youre just some kid with stupid tattoos you got to fit in. Youve only broke a sweat inside an air conditioned gym.
Working out for an hour is not hard. If you think it is youre soft af

Trenbolonely

Reaction score
Coping? Im not the guy trying really hard to make up reasons that a complete stranger must be lazy and lying about their training.

I got injuries, youre just some kid with stupid tattoos you got to fit in. Youve only broke a sweat inside an air conditioned gym.
Working out for an hour is not hard. If you think it is youre soft af

Wah wah wah go eat some sugary yogurt and go to sleep baby

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Sorry about the rest of those idiots. I'm with you. I'm bulking to 17% from this stupid 12 im at. Even though im 58 im going to do 1gram of everything. 200mg of trt a week is stupid no one wants to be 248 pounds at 12% and just 5 foot 6. I want what you have.
But most of all i will learn to train half ass too.
See you at the top. We will do it together.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
When i was on TRT for years I was lean, ive been lean all my life, my metabolism works well. I got fat on tren because i ate enough carbs (obviously too much). I dont have difficulty losing fat.

These are two major mistakes i made years ago. I used to do PPL split, 0 days off. Lots of junk volume, 16-20 sets per muscle twice per week.

Is this where the confusion is? I mean that 17% the highest body fat ive been at.

I was eating more on the tren, thats why i was eating 1,000 calorie shakes before bed, i dont know why people would think i was implying i was cutting if i was literally making weight gaining carb shakes. or think i made this whole post like im an obese guy who cant lose weight.

Carbs don't make you fat, too many calories in general make you fat. In fact, your body turns almost no carbs to fat. It will use them preferentially for energy, and store the dietary fat you're eating as bodyfat, because it's easier to do and logical.

Reaction score
I dont have difficulty losing fat.
So why are you fat?

I used to do PPL split, 0 days off. Lots of junk volume, 16-20 sets per muscle twice per week.
Now how many working sets are you doing per muscle per week? How many of them to failure?

I got injuries
What injuries and what do they stop you from doing?

if im saying "half ass training", and freely admitting it, obviously its because its an exaggeration, its "half ass" to ME in comparison to how i WANT to train and how i HAVE trained in the past
Why aren't you training hard like that now?

TBH I thought you'd be able to put up with a bit of hazing better than you have, considering you're prior enlisted.

Reaction score
Sorry about the rest of those idiots. I'm with you. I'm bulking to 17% from this stupid 12 im at. Even though im 58 im going to do 1gram of everything. 200mg of trt a week is stupid no one wants to be 248 pounds at 12% and just 5 foot 6. I want what you have.
But most of all i will learn to train half ass too.
See you at the top. We will do it together.

savage

New Threads