New cycle

Reaction score
First week of pinning is done. 250 test and 150 Deca on Monday and Thursday. Think I’ve come down with some test flu today. Feeling like crap. I’ve had it before when upping my dose. Guess my body just reacts bad at first. I’m hoping it settles in soon.
“Test flu” on 250 mg

Your body must reject being a man.

Massacre

Reaction score
First week of pinning is done. 250 test and 150 Deca on Monday and Thursday. Think I’ve come down with some test flu today. Feeling like crap. I’ve had it before when upping my dose. Guess my body just reacts bad at first. I’m hoping it settles in soon.
The good ol test flu. It used to happen to me back in the day. This too shall pass.

andy

Elite
Reaction score
long esters i would even do once a week or every 10 day - just because everytime i pin my self im like "fuck fuck fuck fuuuuuck not again"

Reaction score
Getting into week number 4. Test cyp crystallized up on me this week. Heated it up. I did it multiple times and got it down to there were still small small spots in there, could be from all the shaking I did. I’m hoping I got it back to normal enough. I went ahead and injected. First time with that issue. Starting to get some good strength going. Planning to grab bloods this Saturday or next Saturday. (Saturdays work best for me due to my work schedule. I pin Monday and Thursdays.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Getting into week number 4. Test cyp crystallized up on me this week. Heated it up. I did it multiple times and got it down to there were still small small spots in there, could be from all the shaking I did. I’m hoping I got it back to normal enough. I went ahead and injected. First time with that issue. Starting to get some good strength going. Planning to grab bloods this Saturday or next Saturday. (Saturdays work best for me due to my work schedule. I pin Monday and Thursdays.

Heat it again, get rid of all the crystals. Microwave it for 20 seconds, that gets it pretty warm.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I keep hearing this but does anyone know why? If they have the same amount of active ingredient why is the pharma grade dosed lower?

It shouldn't be. If they have the same amount of drug in them, it's equal.

Same thing as generic acetaminophen vs name brand Tylenol, for example.

Reaction score
Week 5 is complete. Blood work scheduled for Monday as I got busy this week. Feeling good and strength is rolling. Hit something on my test pin, blood went everywhere. Spooked me a bit. I assume I probably lost some of the test on that one?

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
Week 5 is complete. Blood work scheduled for Monday as I got busy this week. Feeling good and strength is rolling. Hit something on my test pin, blood went everywhere. Spooked me a bit. I assume I probably lost some of the test on that one?
you posting before and afters?

Reaction score
Got bloods last week. Got them on Monday at lunch. I pinned later that night.

Attachments

• IMG_1818.jpeg
    IMG_1818.jpeg
    132.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1819.jpeg
    IMG_1819.jpeg
    148 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1820.jpeg
    IMG_1820.jpeg
    68.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1821.jpeg
    IMG_1821.jpeg