New Member Intro

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I've been slowly training and learning for the past 4 years or so. After a lengthy surgery recovery for alot of 22-23, I can finally train as hard as I want to again. I am planning on starting my first cycle. Before that I intend to get my diet and sleep squared away. 29 years old 5'10" 180. Basics of training routine, 4 day split. 1: Chest Tricep 2: Shoulder 3: Legs 4: Back Bicep. Usually only rest days if I feel that I need them. The past month I shifted the intent of the routine into building strength, and forcing myself to have rest days. I'll stop here instead of writing an essay for now. I look forward to learning from the forum.

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I've been slowly training and learning for the past 4 years or so. After a lengthy surgery recovery for alot of 22-23, I can finally train as hard as I want to again. I am planning on starting my first cycle. Before that I intend to get my diet and sleep squared away. 29 years old 5'10" 180. Basics of training routine, 4 day split. 1: Chest Tricep 2: Shoulder 3: Legs 4: Back Bicep. Usually only rest days if I feel that I need them. The past month I shifted the intent of the routine into building strength, and forcing myself to have rest days. I'll stop here instead of writing an essay for now. I look forward to learning from the forum.
Welcome

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
welcome to the UG

what's your favorite lift?

Reaction score
Welcome to UG

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
5 foot 10. I'm bout the hight or your nipples then. Not that means you are gay. Just saying because everything else you have covered.
Nice intro. Btw.
Hi. Welcome.

New Threads