new possible prep coach

andy

Elite
Reaction score
im mby getting finally a prep coach for myself, always have done things by my-self, but I need that extra edge now to get even higher.

So my question to You guys - have any of u worked with Sadik Hadzovic , or mby your friends ? we had a short video exchange yesturday going through basic info about me. He seems like a legit dude been following Him for years since he started as a mens physique , there might be a good client vs coach bond.

so. we have 7+ month prep in wich we need to add some size (about 14lbs , he says its managable) , become more denser and full.

so he named me the price ,wich I dont want to give just yet. But what would be considered as a good amount in money wise to pay for a 7+week prep and considering that we are supposed to peak me 3 times for 3 different shows ?

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Don't know the dude but you are at the point where you have learned a lot on your own. Now may be the time to seek some professional help.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
i see good peak coaches charging anywhere from 350-600 a month with some more A-list ones charging upwards of a grand.

Im not familiar with the guy you mentioned or his coaching credentials

Reaction score
It's sadick the ifbb pro men's physique and now classic i believe

Reaction score
Anyone know how much palumbo charges or Bleu Taylor I know he was pretty good and relatively cheap

Reaction score
Have you dealt with him before? Was he copy and paste fuckman?

andy

Elite
Reaction score
It's sadick the ifbb pro men's physique and now classic i believe
correct. top 3 olympian a while ago, I can't wait to see his comeback in august after he was forced to take break for last few years. He has gained 20 pounds in his offseason. it's gonna bee interesting.

Last edited:

andy

Elite
Reaction score
Don't know the dude but you are at the point where you have learned a lot on your own. Now may be the time to seek some professional help.
that was exactly the point. I wanna see what a top olympian competitor/prep coach can teach me. cuz besides getting my pro card I also want to learn more as a coach too.
Also I like the dude, the approach to things and training, also guy's my age. he's 1month older only.

I got my 1st meal plan for next days and my workouts last night(he pushes hard on workouts is what i like) - I like what I see so far , he doesn't push me on lot of drugs for now - i hope it stay's that way.

New Threads