New to the board, tired of the sales people on others one

Reaction score
names Robert , 34 year old Phoenix native. Been out of the scene for quite awhile. About 10 years to be exact.

Medically retired army

Used to get my gear from alinshop using money gram at bagram air field . Got original omnadren by the hundreds to hook up my comrades. The scene has completely changed it looks like.

Checked out a few other boards and holy Moldavian mob shit! Went to get some feedback on the gear from naps and got nothing but a bunch of broken English reply’s about how legit geneza , dragon and pharmaqo is .

I did end up getting my order, but dang the scene used to be a bunch of honest bros but now the boards all have an agenda. This one looks the most solid though

Thank for having me gentleman.

Reaction score
Forgot to mention I’m 245 lbs 5,11 and my honest guess would be around 18-20% body fat. I have some work to do.

Reaction score
Put the work in and forget the gear for awhile. First learn the trade, then learn the tricks of the trade.
Sounds good. See this is like the boards from way back. When your post count and reputation opened doors. Anyone from the boards remember Legobricks?

Reaction score
What's your workout frequency? What do your workouts look like. Diet? Macros.
The members here are first rate. They respect hard work. Spend some time searching the board.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
FYI, we do not support or vouch for any of the advertisers or people trying to sell on this site.

It's an open board, anyone is fee to do that, we vet no one. Use them at your own risk.

That's all true, btw, not just some 'gotta say it to look good' bullshit. I personally use none of them, nor will you ever hear me recommend any of them.

Reaction score
To be completely honest I just have my adjustable bow flex dumbells , a bench and a treadmill . Kinda lame but I’ve become a hermit who hardly leaves my house so I gotta make do with what I got. I also have a monster tractor tire out back to flip.

I’ll be doing the classic chest / tris , shoulders/ traps, back/bi’s and then legs.

Ending each workout with a few miles on the treadmill .

The reason I’d like to run gear is because of how much experience I already have. My muscle fascia have already developed.

Ive been living with testosterone levels in the sub 100’s for the last 6 years which has taken its toll mentally and physically. I’m on TRT but they only have me on 70mg a week.

I want to skip right into a nice 500mg a week test cycle and ditch the TRT clinic because they charge me 400 bucks a month for a months worth of pre filled syringes.

I’m not looking at diving right into a tren cycle or anything crazy..

I just remember how good I felt when I was banging a gram a week. I want to get back to that

Reaction score
To be completely honest I just have my adjustable bow flex dumbells , a bench and a treadmill . Kinda lame but I’ve become a hermit who hardly leaves my house so I gotta make do with what I got. I also have a monster tractor tire out back to flip.

I’ll be doing the classic chest / tris , shoulders/ traps, back/bi’s and then legs.

Ending each workout with a few miles on the treadmill .

The reason I’d like to run gear is because of how much experience I already have. My muscle fascia have already developed.

Ive been living with testosterone levels in the sub 100’s for the last 6 years which has taken its toll mentally and physically. I’m on TRT but they only have me on 70mg a week.

I want to skip right into a nice 500mg a week test cycle and ditch the TRT clinic because they charge me 400 bucks a month for a months worth of pre filled syringes.

I’m not looking at diving right into a tren cycle or anything crazy..

I just remember how good I felt when I was banging a gram a week. I want to get back to that
Gram of test*

Reaction score
FYI, we do not support or vouch for any of the advertisers or people trying to sell on this site.

It's an open board, anyone is fee to do that, we vet no one. Use them at your own risk.

That's all true, btw, not just some 'gotta say it to look good' bullshit. I personally use none of them, nor will you ever hear me recommend any of them.
thanks for the heads up. I was going to do a test order with one of the raws sponsors. Would be nice to brew my own. 1kg can of their test prop would have been a life time supply. Damnit

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
thanks for the heads up. I was going to do a test order with one of the raws sponsors. Would be nice to brew my own. 1kg can of their test prop would have been a life time supply. Damnit

They may be good, they may scam you, I have zero idea.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Who from Phoenix talks about a 1kg can. 2pound wouldn't have ruffled my troll feathers.
Wish you all the best. We have nothing in common so there is no use expanding on my welcome.
There are many guys here over 60 who remember a world before Lego bricks when metal toys ruled. Even Tonka used to make a metal truck you could stand in and it would not break.
Hi. Welcome.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Who from Phoenix talks about a 1kg can. 2pound wouldn't have ruffled my troll feathers.
Wish you all the best. We have nothing in common so there is no use expanding on my welcome.
There are many guys here over 60 who remember a world before Lego bricks when metal toys ruled. Even Tonka used to make a metal truck you could stand in and it would not break.
Hi. Welcome.
My grandkids are playing with some of my old Tonka trucks from when i was a kid no bullshit. One is green and white trash truck ive had since i was like 8 ... Amazing quality went into those things ... Tonka Trucks and Erector Sets , good times.

Reaction score
My grandkids are playing with some of my old Tonka trucks from when i was a kid no bullshit. One is green and white trash truck ive had since i was like 8 ... Amazing quality went into those things ... Tonka Trucks and Erector Sets , good times.
Yes, the days when we had to use our imaginations. Toys had to be made to withstand hard play. We had lawn darts, and no one ever ended up at the hospital. We used to play war in the coal strip mine areas with B-B guns and slingshots, throw firecrackers at each ( the occasional m-80) other, etc.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Yes, the days when we had to use our imaginations. Toys had to be made to withstand hard play. We had lawn darts, and no one ever ended up at the hospital. We used to play war in the coal strip mine areas with B-B guns and slingshots, throw firecrackers at each ( the occasional m-80) other, etc.
Ive got a scar on my leg to this day from a lawn dart my brother stuck me with ... no hospital , mom broke out the peroxide and a 4x4 bandage while I got to listen to the old man beat dougies ass haahaha

only rules for bb gun fights were no head shots and you had to have on a sweatshirt or jacket so no one had to get anything dug out

Reaction score
Ive got a scar on my leg to this day from a lawn dart my brother stuck me with ... no hospital , mom broke out the peroxide and a 4x4 bandage while I got to listen to the old man beat dougies ass haahaha

only rules for bb gun fights were no head shots and you had to have on a sweatshirt or jacket so no one had to get anything dug out
Kids would shit their pants these days if they tried to do the crap we got away with.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Kids would shit their pants these days if they tried to do the crap we got away with.
Amen , none of them would survive , skateboards , cars without seatbelts and minibikes lol

Honda Trail 70 best bike ever created next to the Orange Krate

images.jpg

Reaction score
Amen , none of them would survive , skateboards , cars without seatbelts and minibikes lol

View attachment 50111
Nice. I remember the old Schwinn's as well. Banana seats.
I don't necessarily condone kids being as reckless as we were, but I do think they need to get the hell outside and do things that require movement and imagination. It helps develop the mind and body, and the coordination between the two. Sadly, it appears those times have passed us by.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score

View attachment 50111
Anyone remember Rupp? I think it was a 60cc. Still think I have some gravel in my knee from a spill or three on that thing.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Anyone remember Rupp? I think it was a 60cc. Still think I have some gravel in my knee from a spill or three on that thing.
Dude ! now i gota find the old picture in one of the albums , we had a Rupp mini bike my grandfather put bicycle training wheels on for us and set up a governor so he could walk next to us riding it , there's a pic of me on it at like 4 or 5 with him next to me

New Threads